Under Dashboard Lighting

thx for sharing those pics! wondering if you could post a pic to show the final effect to the car...these pics show the clean setup you have got yourself done. also how about the cost of this and did you do it yourself!
okay, i will get you a neat clean shot of the led effect tomorrow, well about the price tag, i think i bought the led's for Rs.450 /- and the wiring etc... again Rs.50, a deal off Rs. 500 in total, and yes the setup is very clean,

but i forgot to mention in my last post, the led's have been connected to central locking, so they only lit up when opening or closing any of the car doors, rather than switching on/off whenever i want, anyways, i don't want them to throw light while i'm driving, especially at night, it may draw my attention, and could be hazardous on road [frustration]

I'm happy with current setup and have no plans to fiddle with it, [cheers],

i will get you the led effects pics tomorrow, [glasses]

Yes white must also look cool and your setup is good , i don think one needs those lights while driving!

Post pictures of the final effects.

First of all, i am so sorry for late pics and secondly i didn't have digital camera handy so used my fone, i know the images don't do justice to the quality, but it's a good one,

Hmmm i find the lights to be a bit ordinary and simple! Blue would have given a sporty touch to your car!
i wanted simple lights, a bit dull type, blue colour is too distracting and draws attention, and i didn't want them to be centre of attention for everyone around.

just a simple led white light with mild effect and clean setup [clap] and at the end i am very happy about it [:D]

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! This shade looks a lot better. Can you share the picture of the ones on rear also?

Drive Safe,
350Z

That's good..Looks really cool.[clap]Why don't you have a steering cover?
Thanks[thumbsup],i tried a black steering wheel cover,but,i didn't like it,and then removed it.

Congratulations! This shade looks a lot better. Can you share the picture of the ones on rear also?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks,the rear ones are yet to be fixed,and right now i have the custom made LED strips,which cause little glow when compared to this one.
I have also decided to change my exterior lights to Orange,and i did see a sample of it,and the glow was amazing.

Last edited:
Very nice setup livetodrive. I was searching for the similar strobes for my car, but finaly ended up with blue one.

PS: Do post some pics of your ride too.

Top Bottom