Ultra Low Budget Component Speaker

Thread Starter #47
i am going to my dealer today hope he got some new pioneer stock 5290 is my safe bet, but compos are still undecided, if i go for compos then i know i have to power them off my amp but but but if i keep my ultimate 5'' round speaker then i want to add atleast pioneer tweeter,now i am confused about wiring,how to wire them?

rear jbl oval to amp or hu?
front ultimate 5'' round to amp or hu?
pio tweeter amp or hu?

since these tweeters are not a part of your front speakers, i think the installer will connect it to the HU.

but i would still ask you not to buy those tweeters. do you really want to take such decisions in haste & end up in a situation like you ended up with the infinity sub & no box...

Thread Starter #53
now i dont want to take any decision in haste thats why i am still waiting for sub box,i am not in hurry. will buy those tweeters only if i have no money left for compos,btw they will cost me just Rs.250 so i am ok with that.
and you know what i feel we all learn in same way, and its better to upgrade ICE step by step.
my total expense for september month is aprox. 13.5k(amp+sub) + 9k (HU) + 2k (sub box) = 24.5k and if i go for compos then +4k =28.5k thats too much for me now i am not thinking of compos for few months atleast.

yes upgrade in steps... but avoid taking wrong steps is what i am saying.

if you cant spend 4-5k right now, wait for some time & then buy compos.

Thread Starter #55
when people like you are here for people like me, will take only right steps.

till i get compos i will use pio tweeters.

still waiting for you reply regarding sub woofer box.

Thread Starter #56
guys i sold my front speakers also so need to buy compos also so please advice my budget is 4k speakers should be loud.my amp is Jbl S644 will buy a new HU also maybe a pio 5250.

Top Bottom