Ultra Low Budget Component Speaker

@ raj now you are powering you rear Vtrek comps off HU what is the difference now? are they donig well without amp???
I think Raj has powered his comps through his JBL 4ch amp.
[shock]then what about his GZ sub???[confused]

he has 2 pair of compos and a sub with 4ch amp. read his thread carefully.
Hmmm yes i think his 4 channel amp powers his sub and the front comps. The rear must be powered through HU. Actually i don remember his setup now , i forgot , but i guess this must be his setup.
Guys, i have powered the front illusion comps & GZ sub through JBL amp.

the rear Vtrek comps are un-amplified since i never sit in the back seat. Coming to your question Aditya, they obviously dont perform as well as before. now the front illusions easily overpower the rear vtreks. so i have adjusted the fader in such a way (set at R4) that i kind of get a surround sound with more sound coming from the front comps, the way i liked.

Thread Starter #32
@ raj thanks.
-----------Next Post-----------
just for my knowledge jbl is better then sony but a basic sony compo is still better then jbl normal speaker, correct me if i am wrong
jbl comps are just out of my budget so planing for a grey one.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38
today a dealer quoted me 4k for kicker ds650.2 without B/W.
is it a good deal?i havent heard them yet,but i didnt like build quality maybe i am wrong but crossover was looking cheap.

Thread Starter #43
yes arkin if a product doesnt have B/W it doesnt mean its fake.

@raj whats your view on kicker compo @ 4k?

or should i go with just 2 simple tweeter from pioneer, i saw them at dealer's shop he quoted me just Rs.350 without B/W dont know fake or orignal.

Please dont go for that pio tweeters if you are looking for SQ. they come without crossovers & will give you that shrill "chill chick chill chick" sound throughout the song!

kickers are good & a worthy alternative to the JBLs. i have heard them & i feel they are good for the price.

the best compos (below 10k) i have heard till date is illusions electra & ground zero.

Thread Starter #45
pioneer tweeters are just for short time, untill i get compos.what about kenwwod compos?which compos are better kicker or jbl?if both comes in same price range?
1 more thing raj i am not sure but jbl compos comes with just 1 crossover setting for tweeter 0 or -6db while kicker comes with 0,+3,+6+12db, correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:

Top Bottom