Ultra Low Budget Component Speaker

raj_5004

Honoured Member
but why to waste Rs. 300 even for a short time? i feel kicker is better than JBL.

i am not sure of the crossover settings of both.

Thread Starter #47
i am going to my dealer today hope he got some new pioneer stock 5290 is my safe bet, but compos are still undecided, if i go for compos then i know i have to power them off my amp but but but if i keep my ultimate 5'' round speaker then i want to add atleast pioneer tweeter,now i am confused about wiring,how to wire them?

rear jbl oval to amp or hu?
front ultimate 5'' round to amp or hu?
pio tweeter amp or hu?

raj_5004

Honoured Member
since these tweeters are not a part of your front speakers, i think the installer will connect it to the HU.

but i would still ask you not to buy those tweeters. do you really want to take such decisions in haste & end up in a situation like you ended up with the infinity sub & no box...

Thread Starter #53
now i dont want to take any decision in haste thats why i am still waiting for sub box,i am not in hurry. will buy those tweeters only if i have no money left for compos,btw they will cost me just Rs.250 so i am ok with that.
and you know what i feel we all learn in same way, and its better to upgrade ICE step by step.
my total expense for september month is aprox. 13.5k(amp+sub) + 9k (HU) + 2k (sub box) = 24.5k and if i go for compos then +4k =28.5k thats too much for me now i am not thinking of compos for few months atleast.

raj_5004

Honoured Member
yes upgrade in steps... but avoid taking wrong steps is what i am saying.

if you cant spend 4-5k right now, wait for some time & then buy compos.

Thread Starter #55
when people like you are here for people like me, will take only right steps.

till i get compos i will use pio tweeters.

still waiting for you reply regarding sub woofer box.

Thread Starter #56
guys i sold my front speakers also so need to buy compos also so please advice my budget is 4k speakers should be loud.my amp is Jbl S644 will buy a new HU also maybe a pio 5250.

Top Bottom