Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

Re: Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

I really think we should join hands and stop buying VW cars. We must send a strong message to VW that this is not acceptable. And justice should be served in a week's time. Suffering the loss of a car for months and then getting a new one - not worth it. It's not about money. You buy a car not for the sake of the transaction. There's a connection, a bonding. And you trust that the company and the dealer/ASS will stand by you.
Still getting a new car is better than getting cost of car - depreciation as happened in some case(read it somewhere, don't exactly remember).

Than god, the issue was solved. i have prayed to god. i know what must have been going through Vineet's mind, and all the troubles he faced. i had a similar experience, but not like this.
The service people always take the cars for test-ride, by test ride they mean high speed driving over bad road.

It is very good that he was given a new car. better not take the vehicle to service at KSM.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

Happy news Finally Mr vineet got a new volkswagon jetta AT highline Got the photo and news from FB
Volkswagen has managed to prevent their image being further spoiled by the media. Vineet has received a brand new car as replacement. Good. But the question comes back to the point where it all started. Is this happening behind the back of customers at so-called premium VW service centers? I don’t think their, or for that matter, any manufacturer's service center is worth the trust anymore.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I really think we should join hands and stop buying VW cars.

It would be great if one of us could help post a news item in Times or some newspaper that all members of TAI have decided never to buy a car from KSM and VW in general until VW comes out with a strong policy that will convince us to trust the company.
If you do not trust the company VW alone, then you are probably misinformed. I won't shy away from further debating on this topic by you, but please make your facts clear first.

Your idea is good regarding framing a policy on 'misuse by dealers', but why only VW? Its not only limited to VW and their After sales, but such instances of enjoying an owner's vehicle are common for other manufacturers too.
So, TAI as a team putting effort on framing of a policy that covers all manufacturers in general would be more appropriate.

Its not only limited to VW and their After sales, but such instances of enjoying an owner's vehicle are common for other manufacturers too.
True. this type of so called "test-rides" can only be checked when we pay a surprise visit to the service centre. Most of the times we would be shocked to find the engine running, AC on, music blaring from our cars. But of course that's nothing when compared to what happened with Vineet.
The way our vehicles are treated after those heavy bills is totally unacceptable.

If you do not trust the company VW alone, then you are probably misinformed. I won't shy away from further debating on this topic by you, but please make your facts clear first.

Your idea is good regarding framing a policy on 'misuse by dealers', but why only VW? Its not only limited to VW and their After sales, but such instances of enjoying an owner's vehicle are common for other manufacturers too.
So, TAI as a team putting effort on framing of a policy that covers all manufacturers in general would be more appropriate.
I agree with you in general but if we as a community take an appropriate action on one particular case it would be a wake up call for all companies. Owners having such experiences could come to TAI for help. This is just to set an example. At this point I don't want to go into details of a blanket policy. The idea is to take small steps and let our policy evolve. Our success rate would be better if we take one small step at a time.

Top Bottom