Tyre Query for my Indica

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

My car Indica DLS NA needs new shoes and am planning to change asap.Recently my friend went for an alloy wheel upgrade on his Figo and is having the steel rims(14") with him.I was thinking of taking that and go for 14" tyres on my indica(since figo and indica have same pcd).But now i got to know that the price difference between 13" and 14" tyres is 1.2k per tyre(i am referring to Bridgestone brand).Is that true ?

Are you sure its have same pcd.
tata's have a pcd of 108
ford MUST have a pcd of 100

also do check before buying , coz , hyundai rims did go through my lancer but were not perfect , it had some shake.. both are 100 pcd , though the shake comes. but were perfect in respective cars!

Thread Starter #3
I had heard of people using Ford Rims in Indica to overcome the rim bend issue,so thought of using the ford rims.However the difference of Rs 1.2k per tyre is holding me of doing it,since for teh 4tyres that comes close to 5k.

Using a 14 inch of indigo is correct upsize.

so much price difference in tyre?

some months back i was in tyre shop and they told 14 inch 175 section of indigo is 3300/-
and 13 inch 165 section of indica is 3000
brand : good year!

Thread Starter #5
ilango thanks for the heads up on this,well guys i went to change my tyres and there we found that figo wheels was not fitting properly,the mechanic suggested that figo discs should be filed to make them fit it properly.But somehow me and the owner of the shop was not happy with the modification and he suggested to go with OEM itself.So the car got fit with bridgestone 165/65/R13(OEM tyre size) tubed type which cost me Rs3200 each.The 14" were costing at Rs4100.

Top Bottom