Tyre Pressure for Maruti Alto K10

Thread Starter #1
Hi freinds,

Got a query about the Tyre pressure for ALTO k10.

At MASS, the service person said 32 PSI is correct for both front and rear, Is that right ? Technically, per the note there, it was 32 for rear and 30 ( i guess) for front. Does the difference even matter :)

and if the tyres are inflated with Nitrogen , how often do we have to check the tyre pressure ?

Re: Tyre Pressure for ALTO K10

Yes, the tire pressure is kept higher in the front due to the engine weight. I guess, as per the manual too, the tire pressure must have been advised as 32 for front and 30 for rear. Its better to follow the manual since most of the people fill 30 in all tires rather than filling as per manual.

As for Nitrogen, since the gas doesn't escape easily due to larger molecule size, you dont need to check it as often as regular air. However it is recommended to check it once in 10-15days and while going out for long drive.

350Z

Core Team
Air pressure in tyre

Hi,

I have a maruti zen car. Actually I don't know the air pressure in tyre exactly. Every time petrol bunk people put 33 to my car. Last visit to Mondovi garage, they put only 28. But now I have confused. Kindly suggest me the exact tyre pressure to my zen.

thank you.

Hey there! I have a Alto K10, just check the seal below the driver side door lock hook! It is clearly mentioned 32 on both front and rear ☺

Moreover, the front side always has a higher or equal pressure for front-engine vehicles ☺

Top Bottom