Two Way Car Security Systems

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning to change my existing One Way car alarm system to a Two Way system, but am not able to get any good products. Few are available on Ebay US site but am not sure if i can DIY the installation since am not sure about the wiring of my car.

Request you guys to firstly let know if this swap will be useful and if yes how can i get this done myself as i prefer those accesory walah not touching my car.

Remote Car Engine start?

I 'm new the auto scene and have a Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXi NXT.It came with a company fitted Cobra remote lock system which failed few months back.I then installed Autocop remote lock system which i am not happy with.

I want to go for remote engine start. Obviously I dont want to compromise on the quality and want it from USA.Below is what i shortlisted

AutoPage C3-RS730 LCD 2-way, 4-Channel Vehicle Security System

Can I use this with the ford ikon? any compatability issues?

Please help .

Thread Starter #4
Re: Remote Car Engine start?

Hi digiboy007,

Even I wanted to do something like this and that's why started the thread "http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-spare-parts/4970-two-way-car-security-systems.html" please go through it as well and comment.

Seems there are very less people here who want such an install (am still waiting for Guru's inputs). I had a suggestion we can get this as bulk order if more people join in so that we can have a good discount as well. Do let me know if you are interested.

@Mods: Please merge threads if required.

In my car I have installed Micro VBB besides Xenos. I am happy with both. You may google Micro VBB for more information.

Top Bottom