TVS Apache 220!

thats great. tvs launch 220 cc & 22 bhp, but i think tvs Apache is not suitable for this, i think Apache launch it sporty look because tvs Apache too short heighted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this aftermarket ABS really work well.
May be, haven't tried. But if they are in market,they actually should be working pretty good.[:D]

@Neil.Bhujbal: I know.But I doubt whether these are "real" ABS rather mechanical arrangement to slow down braking effect.
Right. But it isn't a arrangement to slow down braking.
It works like the normal ABS but just has a pressure regulator instead of sensors.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Apache 220 to be out soon

TVS has planned to bring the new Apache into reality. Yes the 220cc version will be out soon. The new 220cc Apache will be on roads to compete with others. Changes and modification are done to get the dream on roads.

The new bike will be powerful enough to take others in the 200cc segment. Sources claimed the bike to go for production in the next month. Design and minor modifications are done to give it a sporty look. The new 220cc model will develop 22bhp of raw power. As the current model is light weighted there are chances of the new one to reach 150kmph speed. The use of this bike will be in the power segment. The new star performer will be launched soon with a price tag of 95,000. The price is bit high compared to its competitors but the performance delivered is equally best.

Te design will be same as the current 180 edition. Minor tweaks will be seen which will make the bike look big and muscular. The bike aims only at performance and not the mileage. For those who want speeds this is the best bike which will be available in the market.

Soon there will be a time when the galloping horse manufacturer will take over the power segment. Launching date will be around somewhere in April. Sources also confirmed the update was done in the Delhi Auto Expo held in January. Enhanced looks is what the public is looking for in the new TVS Apache model.

Courtesy: Autoindia

Drive Safe,
350Z

This news is feast for every bike lovers!

Glad to hear that Apache is pimped out each & every day.

95K is not that high for 220cc bike. Seems its tough time for Bajaj & Yamaha!

The fastest Indian looks like it is going to get competition!!
Good news for bike lovers, there can never be a glut of choice!!

the current model is light weighted there are chances of the new one to reach 150kmph speed
For a 22bhp Bike ,TVS must Strengthen the Chassis,Structure .I even felt TVS Apache 180 Too Will Benefit from a slightly more weight(Ofcourse,performance may affect).

Valid point.
The big plus of the Pulsars (I am excluding the wanna-be ... the LS!!) is that it has a bit of weight which keeps the wheels on the ground!!

Top Bottom