Turtle Wax: Ceramic Spray Coating

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,
hope all of you are fighting out the COVID pandemic safely! .
This is a review of a new product launched in India .
Why ceramic spray coating?
I have for long been a great fan of the Bilt Hamber double speed wax and have written a review about the same as well previously .
I was running out of the product and wanted a new pack of the wax but was unable to source it due to the COVID restrictions.
At this same juncture I came across Turtle USA launching product under Hybrid Solutions a range of Silicondioxide (SiO2) based products .
I even attended an online webinar session by Autofresh.in regarding the product introduction to learn more about it and felt its a promising detailing product for my use .
I have purchased their ceramic spray coating and ceramic wet wax .This review is only about their ceramic spray coating .
Product comes in 473ml spray bottle costing INR 1658 inaugural price .
NOTE : I am not associated with the product manufacturer nor the reseller in India .
Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

Slide8.JPG

Slide9.JPG

Slide10.JPG

Thread Starter #2
product testing :
The manufacturer claims up to 12 months of hydrophobic nature but realistically in our Indian conditions expect 3-4 months after which it can be re-applied or use the next product called ceramic wet wax for top up.i shall write review after using the product after a few weeks .
H
ere are some of the picture of water beading.
Slide11.JPG

bhvm

Honoured Member
Even 3~4 Months in India would be great. I use Liquid wax from Nulon (Review on this forum), It lasts about a month or so if car does not get wiped/washed. You just have to blow out the dust.
BTW you have another legend (M800) too? Nice.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
This being a SiO2 product should be more durable than a wax is my expectations..Yeah the M800 is a legend in its own league ![cheers] There is a separate thread on it here

Thread Starter #6
the way its been holding in the rains since last 2 days I am very happy .Hardly any water spotting left behind after water dries ..Previously I used to notice that TANTOR turned to Dalmatian dog due to spots[clap].
No the stock suspension is holding good so far .I am happy with the comfort but I may change in future to a 2 inch suspension kit [thumbswink]

Top Bottom