Turn Indicator Not Blinking

But All the bulbs are working good.

Today i opened the fuse box under the steering wheel and checked whether all the fuses are good. When i pressed a fuse little bit hard (3rd fuse i think so) the indicator started working good. And if i take the hand or shake it lightly the indicator stops blinking and glows continuously.
So you got the hint. Try putting some tape or something like that which makes it stick there.

But All the bulbs are working good.

Today i opened the fuse box under the steering wheel and checked whether all the fuses are good. When i pressed a fuse little bit hard (3rd fuse i think so) the indicator started working good. And if i take the hand or shake it lightly the indicator stops blinking and glows continuously.
Did you get a solution for your problem??

Arun

Suspended
You've spotted your problem. Get the mechanic and state precisely where the problem is. Don't let the mechanic guy beat around the bush!

Keep burning asphalt!!

Arun.

Thread Starter #24
Problem Solved Guys...
The indicator relay was damaged and it costs about Rs.500. The dealer changed that one at free of cost.

Thread Starter #29
Swift VXi - Turn Indicator Problem - Now Solved

Problem Solved Guys...
The indicator relay was damaged and it costs about Rs.500. The dealer changed that one at free of cost.

Indicator does not blink

Just got my accent crdi delivered from Hyndai service center after an accidental repair for the body. I found the indicator does not blink but the lights glow constantly like an ordinary bulb. Also the hazard lights were not working. Gave it back to them to get it fixed as this was perfectly working before giving it to them. They say the relay is gone and asks for 1400 to fix this.

Question : Is this a reasonable amount to fix a relay? Whats the actual cost of a turn signal relay?

Top Bottom