Trusted Petrol Pumps In Delhi NCR

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

We know that how important is the quality of fuel to ensure our cars serve us for longer and make the ownership hassle free . Lets share our list of trusted petrol pumps in Delhi/NCR area. The format can be

Oil Company Name:
Name of the Pump :
Dealer operated/Company Operated:
Here are the bunks which I think are good

Oil Company Name : HP
Name of the Pump : HP petrol pump
Dealer operated/Company Operated: Company owned and Operated

Oil Company Name : IOC
Name of the Pump : Jay Gaurd Service Station
Dealer operated/Company Operated: Dealer operated

Lets share our trusted pumps guys .
Regards

350Z

Core Team
Nice topic. How can we be assured that the listed fuel bunks are trustworthy for everyone? Usually I fill up from a particular bunk and now their attendants are familiar enough to me that they won't attempt to cheat. So this works out to an extent.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Nice topic. How can we be assured that the listed fuel bunks are trustworthy for everyone? Usually I fill up from a particular bunk and now their attendants are familiar enough to me that they won't attempt to cheat. So this works out to an extent.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I usually fill up from one pump however I think its good to know which bunks to fuel up from . Usually there is a considerable variance in the fuel economy on switching the bunks , so thought its a good idea to share your preference.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I have been using this Petrol Bunk opposite Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi for almost 9 years now. The name is USHA SPEEDWAYS.

BRAND : HP

Location : Main Mathura Road, Opp. Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar.

Regards

Akash

Brand : IOC
Name : Vijay Brothers
Location : Turning right from NH-8 Exit 10 (coming from Delhi) towards old gurgaon. Its just before the red light.
Reason : I've always found the quantity and quality to be good. No issues so far. Touchwood!

Brand : BP
Name : I think it is "Allied Motors Ltd"
Best quality of fuel in East Delhi.

(I reside in Noida but take fuel always from delhi "Fuel is around Rs 8-9 cheaper in Delhi"), but if you need fuel in Noida always go for below.)
Brand: IOC
Name: Dolly Motors

Top Bottom