Trip to Tuticorin and Back To Chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Am planning to visit my sisters who are in Tuticorin. I have planned as follows

15th 10am leave from chennai [ 600KMs and entire stretch is 4 way ]
15th night [aproximately 10pm] Since am planing to go only between 80 to 90 Km speed
16th to 20th stay there
21 Leave from tuticorin reach Tirunelveli
Leave tirunelveli and reach chennai in the night.

I have planned fuel filling pattern. I need to be carefully plan since I am planing to utilise my LPG option.

option 1.JPG
option 2.JPG

in the following option where ever it comes on negative I will manage with petrol. Hope that would be meaning full.
option 3.JPG
option 4.JPG

I think the following are costly option. but I wanted to know approximate estimate
option 5.JPG
option 6.JPG

In the above trip as of now I have not yet planned for any other places. There might be some addition, bare minimum would be tuticorin to Tiruchendur 40 X 2 which could be 80 to 100 KM two way.

Any suggestions?

Thread Starter #5
Hey Guys.

I was back from my trip on wednesday. But could not write about it cos of my work load. May be by monday r tuesday I will post a detailed report on my travel.

Thanks for all advices.

Sethu

Thread Starter #7
ilango[speed thirst];146489 said:
That is one super cool planning.

I am not used to planning etc. Just start the engine and keeping filling my car's tummy and mine when ever they are near empty.

[clap]Nice Comment.

I jus wanted to make sure the cost of travel by some base level planning. I just crusied the 75% of trip on LPG only. That was the main reason for planning.

Both up and down we did not had food outside. We packed on both ways for breakfast and lunch. Safe for your wallet as well as your health.

Top Bottom