Tribute to Nissan 350Z – The Legend Among Sports Cars

Thread Starter #31

350Z

Core Team
Re: Tribute to Nissan 350Z – The Legend Amongst Sports Cars

Yes, its interiors are definitely sporty. But don't miss the opportunity to drive one. You will sure love it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

my mate had a nissan 350z and he said its not that great !

I would still pick a 300zx twin turbo rather than a 350z . its too bulky . you might say its fast but i've driven faster ones

Thread Starter #33

350Z

Core Team

Nissan Z Family Photo. :smile:

Nissan Z Family.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nissan 350z is not that sporty at all

It looks sporty and big but in real life lets just face it its not

Track and tourer version are there Track has an advantage of brembo brakes and other ones has just normal brakes.

I've driven the same engined car Nissan Skyline V35 (3.5 Litre V6 manual 6 speed) yes its fast compared to other cars but still no where in league with other fast cars as - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution , Subaru WRX , Nissan Skyline R32/33/34,Toyota Supra 2jz.

For the price you may pay for it , its way too over rated

In US/Canada you can buy them for about 8-9000 dollars means about 5 lac rupees Indian

Nissan is reportedly hard at work on its next-generation Z. According to Inside Line, designers are already churning away on a concept version of the 2015 Z that may bow at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. The report notes that Shiro Nakamura, head of design for Nissan, says the new Z will be both smaller and lighter than the current 370Z.

The model will also be geared toward a wider audience, and Nissan may be investigating the possibility of ditching the tried-and-true 3.7-liter VQ V6 for a turbocharged four-cylinder, a move that would almost certainly help fuel efficiency. The current Z is saddled with a lackluster 26 mpg highway, and strong early sales of cars like the Scion FR-S certainly indicate certain buyers are willing to drop a few ponies for a machine that's engaging to drive and at least somewhat fuel efficient.

Blasphemy? Maybe, but the thought of an engaging, lightweight turbo four sports car is the stuff dreams are made of – it's the "wider audience" part of the discussion that has us concerned as enthusiasts. A smaller Z would likely mean abandoning the Z's FM platform which also underpins machines like the Infiniti G Coupe and Sedan as well as the FX softroader. Inside Line says Nissan may turn to its corporate partner Daimler for some help in the chassis department.

Top Bottom