Travelling First Time To Mumbai – Help Needed.

Thread Starter #1
Hello all,
I have to visit Mumbai for an official tour. My work site is at HPCL depot MAHUL. I'll have to Install CCTV cameras there. I am first time visiting Mumbai, so I don't know anything about there. If anybody could give me some details regarding some budget hotel near Mahul area. Also please if someone can share the TAXI/AUTO fares rs/km. Also any tips for traveling/working in Mumbai

Thanks in advance.

Re: Mumbaikars please help

There are many budget hotels in chembur area which is very close to mahul . Hotel maharana ( Chembur Naka ) , and many other which are at chembur station .
Auto fare is 12 rs for basic means when the meter reading shows 1:00 .

Incase you have any problem tell me , as I live close to Chembur .

Re: Mumbaikars please help

In mumbai Auto Rickshaws fares are by meter reading only. so once you use the rickshaws and before paying ask for the meter card and pay accordingly after verifying. Finding budget hotels is never a prob in Mumbai my friend.[:D]. Or if further help required you can call me. my number I have PMed you.

350Z

Core Team
Also please if someone can share the TAXI/AUTO fares rs/km. Also any tips for traveling/working in Mumbai
Mumbai is one of the fantastic cities. I was quite curious about my first trip. Don’t have info on hotels but I can assure that most of the localites are helpful (including taxi drivers). Being a tourist, at least they were but the experience was opposite in Bangalore. Lastly, don't forget to check out the city if time permits. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Thanks all, for the replies. I have found a budget hotel there which is near my site. My friends and relatives are also there but they live too far away from Chembur. I'll surely do 'mumbai darshan' with my friends. I'll have to visit Aurangabad too for some official work.
After all work in Mumbai is complete, I am planning to visit Manipal too. [;)]

Thread Starter #6
Hello all,
I am still in Mumbai for my offficial work. All people here are very helpful. The taxi & auto drivers are also helpful. One of my colleague is also staying with me. The schedule is very tight and no leaves are allowed. But somehow I managed to take few sick leaves and visited Manipal (to meet my sis). There we planned to go to Bangalore, It was a two day trip to Bangalore and I visited the ISCKON Temple, Science Museum, and Wonder La.

I also managed to do some Mumbai Dareshan with my Relatives on the sumdays.

Now I am waiting for the work to get over, so that I can go back home . .

Mumbai is my dream place where i would like to travel must. This city famous all around the world. And bollywood is there, you can easily see bollywood stars there. I like this place.

Top Bottom