Transporting Car From Delhi To Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

I plan to send our 9.5 years old dzire LDI to my brother for re-registration due to NGT rules.

I checked with agarwal movers and packers and they quoted 24,000 rs. Kindly suggest best way to send the car safely in VMF cost

Well, I had sent my WagonR from Hyd to Ahmedabad, via Aggarwal packers and movers some 8 years ago. The car took longer than what theyhad claimed and at one point in time i was unable to trace the car whereabouts. But then he car was finally delivered at some location Ahmedabad and my brother went and picked up the car. but after than incident i am a bit vary about sending car and prefer driving the car. Take a leave and have a fantastic road trip.

My other observation:
1. They take money for the transit insurance, but they dont give any insruance document or any thing. They just say you will get via email and other stuff but dont get anything. So you will have to see how you will get your transit insurance
2. Have clear photographs of the vehicle before handing over.
3. When the vehicle is delivered be assured the fuel will be all gone. Since they open the fuel cap while transporting and fuel evaporates.
4. It took cool 20+ days for my car to be delivered to Ahmedabad from hyderabad. They had quoted 10 days. So have some mental buffer for the time expectations.

Thread Starter #3
Well then i hire a known driver for the trip. Costing overall should not be more thsn 25k as quoted by movers packers

Top Bottom