Transferring Images from Cybershot without Datacable

Thread Starter #1
There is a slight problem.
I have a camera but no data cable to connect it to my pc. How much will a card reader cost?
It is a sony cybershot and hence different memory card.

Re: Scoop! Mahindra Quanto (Mini-Xylo) to Challenge Rio

I have a camera but no data cable to connect it to my pc. How much will a card reader cost?
get an adapter to use sony pro card as SD card. Using this adapter you can use sony Memory pro card as SD card which can be used in all other laptops.I got this free with my Sony Cyber Shot H7.

I guess in grey market it will be around Rs100. Even multi card reader will not be more than Rs250.

Attachments

Go for brand called Enter costs 125, it supports SD, MMC and many other cards.

Buddy go and get Dharmesh[lol],whole issue will be solved within minutes.
Else,go and buy a card reader,I'd recommend yo to go for one which reads only SD and micro SD.They are more reliable than multi card readers as well as they can be used in the car too.[:D]

Buddy go and get Dharmesh[lol],whole issue will be solved within minutes.
Else,go and buy a card reader,I'd recommend yo to go for one which reads only SD and micro SD.They are more reliable than multi card readers as well as they can be used in the car too.[:D]
Wait man, he got hold of some card reader , and He is uploading pics. So wait for some more time and exclusive pics of Quanto would be here. I know I screwed up a bit, but it is all good in the end. [clap]

Thread Starter #7
3g is acting up weird at my place disconnecting pretty randomly.[anger]
hence not able to mail him the pictures in a zip format.

3g is acting up weird at my place disconnecting pretty randomly.[anger]
hence not able to mail him the pictures in a zip format.
Are you also using Tata Docomo 3G?
I have got it just a month back and any day I can break and throw this sim and return back to Idea.
Even mine also keeps on disconnecting randomly..

BTW,here is an another technique which is very efficient too.The steps are mentioned below:
  • Step 1:Pick up a USB drive and transfer the pics in them,or let them be in the SD card itself.
  • Step 2:Pick up your cell phone and call Dharmesh and decide a meeting point with him.
  • Step 3:Take the car/bike keys,start it and use the accelerator.
  • Step 4:Meet Dharmesh and ask him to use the accelerator very well and reach home soon and POST THE PICS...

See how easy it is..

Thread Starter #9
Are you also using Tata Docomo 3G?
I have got it just a month back and any day I can break and throw this sim and return back to Idea.
Even mine also keeps on disconnecting randomly..

BTW,here is an another technique which is very efficient too.The steps are mentioned below:
  • Step 1:Pick up a USB drive and transfer the pics in them,or let them be in the SD card itself.
  • Step 2:Pick up your cell phone and call Dharmesh and decide a meeting point with him.
  • Step 3:Take the car/bike keys,start it and use the accelerator.
  • Step 4:Meet Dharmesh and ask him to use the accelerator very well and reach home soon and POST THE PICS...

See how easy it is..
pictures are mailed to 350z and i use MTNL 3g [:)]

just a matter of time buddy.

^^YUCK..MTNL 3G..
My God,I think my Docomo 3G is still better then.[:D]

BTW,these steps could be applicable on 350Z too,any place in Gujarat would have been perfect!!

Top Bottom