Transferring Booking of New Mahindra XUV500

Thread Starter #1
hi friend's i have a friend who does not want to take delivery of the xuv500 that will be deliverd to him shortly already purchased skoda superb im told that the vehicle can only be registered in his name and then on to my name but meantime i may not be able to get a bank loan on it as they (bank's ) do not finance 2nd hand vehicles please advise as to how i can get out of this predicament i dont mind it being a second hand vehice but very worried on the loan part

Re: How to buy this XUV?

Better contact the HO of your bank and see that if any assistance is given, else try with the dealers only.Try different banks and be sure that the interest rates are higher for used ones than the new ones.

Banks do finance used cars but the interest rates are definitely much higher than new car loans. Do check with any other bank on this. Moreover, if the vehicle is not registered yet, your friend can simply cancel the booking and you can book it provided you ensure the dealer of enough conformity that you ARE going to book it and take it. Talk it out to the dealer and he may suggest a way out too.

freakdude.

I guess the best option is tell your friend to cancel the booking itself, since the vehicle is not yet delivered to him. And you can make some payment to the dealer itself and get the vehicle from Dealer.

Thread Starter #5

Banks do finance used cars but the interest rates are definitely much higher than new car loans. Do check with any other bank on this. Moreover, if the vehicle is not registered yet, your friend can simply cancel the booking and you can book it provided you ensure the dealer of enough conformity that you ARE going to book it and take it. Talk it out to the dealer and he may suggest a way out too.

freakdude.
you just can't do that with the xuv500 the vehicle has to registered to the person who has booked the car and then on to my name

you just can't do that with the xuv500 the vehicle has to registered to the person who has booked the car and then on to my name
And what proceeds if the booking is cancelled? Just try to know that path and it might help you. BTW never knew that it was like this for XUV, any reasons that dealer gave for this?

freakdude.

Top Bottom