Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Thread Starter #169
Oh thats great.Which model and year Innova did you buy?

Can you post the ownership review of your Innova.
Hi,
Car and Model Year: Toyota Innova 2007.
Variant : V (Top end Model at that time).
Color : Gold.
Kms driven : 224485 (at the time of Delivery).
Price : 7,61,000 inclusive of third party insurance.
Service : Only from Anamalais Toyota.

Note : They gave all the documents inclusive of Innova Broucher, Invoice, Service records with even tyre bill and Battery warranty card.
3 Keys (2 Remote Keys and non remote key).

Single Owner. All leather seats 2+2+2 seat type. Tyre's will do another 20000 kms.
Local number and the price is obviously high side, but the car is in Top notch condition. There are more than 3 buyers in my native to get it for 780000 to 785000 INR.
I will post the pictures soon.

Last edited:
Hi,

Note : They gave all the documents inclusive of Innova Broucher, Invoice, Service records with even tyre bill and Battery warranty card.

Single Owner. All leather seats 2+2+2 seat type. Tyre's will do another 20000 kms.
Local number and the price is obviously high side, but the car is in Top notch condition. There are more than 3 buyers in my native to get it for 780000 to 785000 INR.
Wow that's a nice find. My hearty congratulations on your new ride. Did you find it on OLX? Sorry for off topic, I'm just curious [:)].

Thread Starter #171
Wow that's a nice find. My hearty congratulations on your new ride. Did you find it on OLX? Sorry for off topic, I'm just curious [:)].
Thanks Prabhagar.
Its OLX which helps me to buy and sell bikes and cars. It was almost 4 months i was searching for an Innova with Local number. As you are aware Local number cars are always costlier compared to Madras and other district.

I took it from owner direct and by gods grace vehicles were doing good. Done an Oil service after i got it.

Hi,

This looks like a good deal on an Innova.Usually Innova will have good resale value.Please post the pics of your Innova please.Are you planning to mod your Innova?

Thread Starter #173
Hi,
Actually there is no mods planned as of now. Frankly i am not sure what to do. All the options were already integrated.
My uncle is ready to pay 25000 more to take the ownership of this car. But i felt to use it for some more time and think about selling it. My heart is saying to keep it, but maintaining 4 cars need some patience. Today morning on seeing my Linea its completely dusted. Slightly in confused mood, so decision is still pending on how to proceed with this.

Great to see a thread on Qualis.
Just finished reading the complete thread. Tinker job seems done good. Hope all the minor rust are removed and protected both the side. I see some zinc spray over the welding surface( grey Colour). Good gesture by the tinker.

Also i liked the interior. Its pleasant.
Hows the AC performing? Any changes made to suspension and the bushes. I hope they may need a change as they must have worn out due to age.

A turn indicator at side is necessary. Add on a simple orange LED stripe of 3 in parallel . Can be placed below the rear view mirror just to show some difference.

As said by other the front bumpers is trade mark of the CBE tinker. Since its straight and then the fins has been designed it looks awkward. An innerslope to be given and the fins type spoiler may have been good. Can be taken care in sometimes !!

Congrats and best wishes.

Thread Starter #180
ilango[speed thirst];544266 said:
Great to see a thread on Qualis.
Just finished reading the complete thread. Tinker job seems done good. Hope all the minor rust are removed and protected both the side. I see some zinc spray over the welding surface( grey Colour). Good gesture by the tinker.

Also i liked the interior. Its pleasant.
Hows the AC performing? Any changes made to suspension and the bushes. I hope they may need a change as they must have worn out due to age.

A turn indicator at side is necessary. Add on a simple orange LED stripe of 3 in parallel . Can be placed below the rear view mirror just to show some difference.

As said by other the front bumpers is trade mark of the CBE tinker. Since its straight and then the fins has been designed it looks awkward. An innerslope to be given and the fins type spoiler may have been good. Can be taken care in sometimes !!

Congrats and best wishes.

Thanks a lot.
AC is working fine even after very very limited use for the past 7 months. Innova does its job and now its sold.
Tomorrow booked an appointment in Toyota service. Planned to change all the 4 rims (OE) and some minor niggles.

Top Bottom