Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Hi Guys,
Qualis got fitted with new full Mat. First we pasted the Thermocol mat with the Full mat and applied to the platform. Planning to do some sound and noise proofing with some after market sheets.
We need pictures ASAP [;)]. Your seat covers look cool and subtle. May I know how much it costed you? And is it noodle mat visible in your interior photo?

Not sure how, but how do you manage it's spare part?

Does Toyota yet supports these vehicle?
This is Qualis, you barely need spare parts when compared to other vehicle. The common spare parts are easily available and yes Toyota supports but you need to wait for a weeks or month.
In Chennai its not a concern to maintain Qualis or any other vehicle, unless until 'Pudupet' is there.[:D]

Thread Starter #155
This is Qualis, you barely need spare parts when compared to other vehicle. The common spare parts are easily available and yes Toyota supports but you need to wait for a weeks or month.
In Chennai its not a concern to maintain Qualis or any other vehicle, unless until 'Pudupet' is there.[:D]
Yes. As Linkin said, Its barely requires asks for a spare. But its too costly now a days. In an around Coimbatore we have 4 old spare market. Apart from these, we have Toyota showroom and also shops where we procure new spares.
My car disk got bend, and new disk costs 3200. I was thinking not to waste time and money in getting it from Old spare market. Because we cant be sure about the product we buy over there.

That's definitely a head turner..Keep the baby clean always.[:D]
Hi,
On seeing your profile picture, hope you own a Qualis. So how many kms its done and FC is done?
Post some interior snaps.

As per the previous owner, its 1.5 Litres for crown and 2.5 Litres for gearbox. But he says it may not exact and confused me.
I have the original manual of Qualis..Lets pics tell you the answer.[:D]

Attachments

Thread Starter #164
Hi Guys,
Its a great information. Actually i saw this message just now. 3 days before i changed the Crown oil and Gear oil which is very similar on what mentioned on the Qualis manual book.

Thread Starter #165
Hi,
I have been to Anamalais Toyota service in Tirupur last week for our newly acquired used Innova. Its really a great place to service your car. Inward Appointment and delivery was perfect.

Only issue is Service advisor switched on Wiper with dust in the front glass which resulted in minor scratches. I was stunned to see a quality service center executive doesn't know how to test the wiper.
Told to service executive not spoil the brand name which Toyota earned.

Top Bottom