Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Thread Starter #124
Hi,
Apologize for delayed response. Actually there was an issue while uploading the images.
As of now, Car is done around 1600 kms after the restoration work.
Solving the issues one by one all these days, Currently the engine bed and gear box bed replacement planned for tomorrow.

Thread Starter #126
you completed 1600 km [cry] but not a single image of final product?
eagerly waiting for the final product..
Hi,
I have downloaded the images somehow from my phone. Following were the images of my car after i took from workshop.

Attachments

Thread Starter #128
Wow, the car looks neat and clean [clap]

it seems, Fuel tank cover is not closing properly[thinking]
Yes you are right.
Its replaced now. That was the image i have taken a month ago.

I am slowly identifying these unwanted sounds and trying to arrest them. It seems bit difficult.

Thread Starter #131
Please update the interior images or changes you had made
Surely i will upload by tomorrow. Mat fittings, planned tomorrow.

Wow. excellent work.
looking beautiful and New

TN -37. I believe you are from coimbatore. I've been there for 5-6 years
Thanks Blackpearl.
Absolutely right, I am from Coimbatore. Have you studied here?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work and an awesome outcome. finally the efforts are being paid. keep up the good work.

the only thing is found odd was the 2 metal extra fixtures on the front bumper. its spoiling the front end look. thats my opinion as beauty is a subject of personal choice cant really say what i feel good might not be felt by the other but as a good friend i thought of sharing my thought. please dont get offended.

the paint and the stickering job everything has been executed well. kudos to your patience.

Thread Starter #135
nice work and an awesome outcome. finally the efforts are being paid. keep up the good work.

the only thing is found odd was the 2 metal extra fixtures on the front bumper. its spoiling the front end look. thats my opinion as beauty is a subject of personal choice cant really say what i feel good might not be felt by the other but as a good friend i thought of sharing my thought. please dont get offended.

the paint and the stickering job everything has been executed well. kudos to your patience.
Thanks for your honest feedback.
Yes you are right, As you said the alterations from the originality is always subject to individual opinion.

Still the polishing is pending. Also planning to fit Noise reduction sheet inside the Bonnet and Door(inner).

Top Bottom