Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Thread Starter #61
Hi Guys,
As usual Tinker is testing my patience. Light Setup Images for your reference.

Attachments

can you help me my qualis fuel filter assembly's fuel pump gone missing. Is their any chance such that you have replace your qualis Diesel filter pump . If does i will buy from you please reply me

can you help me my qualis fuel filter assembly's fuel pump gone missing. Is their any chance such that you have replace your qualis Diesel filter pump . If does i will buy from you please reply me
You can easily get the entire fuel assembly in chennai pudupet area.

My qualis has also upgraded to Rs model From Nippon Toyota by spending 3.25 lakhs and it was
the company dismantle the chassis and frame and body . I am also replace all most all the nut and bolt and bushes and the Nippon Toyota does a brilliant job offer me . Since my car was with me for the last 7 years from 2009 . When i bought this car on 2009 with 70 K . i am too young too know what is the speciality in the Qualis and after i got the license on 2010 . When i finally drove the car i knows that this car is some thing special from some others .
And on 2014 my family decided to upgrade the car to Innova and that time innova costs around the 15 Lakh and i decided to go for it and then i calculate such that i have less than 6000 km per year and then i rethink such that i have to refresh my Qualis and then i approached Nippon Toyota and they show me that there are more number of cars who doing upgrading to RS model from company itself . So i decided it and after 1 month my car was ready . Initially my car was 2002 model GS with power steering and no central AC . Since up to this movement i have not
face any major issues with my car . Thanks to Toyota . I think my car will run for atleast 5 years and more now it clock 1.40 K kilometre [clap]

i am from Trivandrum , Kerala .

My qualis has also upgraded to Rs model From Nippon Toyota by spending 3.25 lakhs and it was
the company dismantle the chassis and frame and body . I am also replace all most all the nut and bolt and bushes and the Nippon Toyota does a brilliant job offer me . Since my car was with me for the last 7 years from 2009 . When i bought this car on 2009 with 70 K . i am too young too know what is the speciality in the Qualis and after i got the license on 2010 . When i finally drove the car i knows that this car is some thing special from some others .
And on 2014 my family decided to upgrade the car to Innova and that time innova costs around the 15 Lakh and i decided to go for it and then i calculate such that i have less than 6000 km per year and then i rethink such that i have to refresh my Qualis and then i approached Nippon Toyota and they show me that there are more number of cars who doing upgrading to RS model from company itself . So i decided it and after 1 month my car was ready . Initially my car was 2002 model GS with power steering and no central AC . Since up to this movement i have not
face any major issues with my car . Thanks to Toyota . I think my car will run for atleast 5 years and more now it clock 1.40 K kilometre [clap]
Hi mate!
Welcome to TAI. Have a pleasant stay here.

Good to know about your Toyota Qualis. Please do post some pictures of the same.

Thread Starter #66

i am from Trivandrum , Kerala .

Hi Duttan,
Another member who have a Qualis was great. In Ukkadam market or Mettupalayam market you can source the parts for qualis. I have not replaced so far and am not sure how much it cost.

The photos of my Qualis which was revamped from GS to RS from Nippon Toyota

Attachments

I liked the older looks than the RS one, without rear wiper, RS looks incomplete (no offense though). BTW please show us some interiors pictures of the revamped RS [clap]

Last edited:
since if i installed the rear wiper the company says that the whole wiring system will have to replace
that will cost upto additional 35000 rs so i decided to no go for it.

since if i installed the rear wiper the company says that the whole wiring system will have to replace
that will cost upto additional 35000 rs so i decided to no go for it.
Then try something aftermarket like I did on my alto, if you interested. Would you please check my thread I installed rear wiper on my beloved alto. It will not cost more than 5k at any case.

after market is fine i also searched for that but the main problem is some of the back wipers
led to the leakage of water into the back inside dicky of the car and led to the rusting of the parts
in the inside of dicky of the car usually we will notice at the end when the problem became serious
says by the service advisor
i seen you your thread you did a awesome work .

Nice work going on ambylovers.We used to have a Qualis FS in red from 2000 and used it for 10 years and sold it in 2010 after doing 4.25L Kms.We had replaced this with Swift,which we used to have it till 2013.

Thread Starter #75
Nice work going on ambylovers.We used to have a Qualis FS in red from 2000 and used it for 10 years and sold it in 2010 after doing 4.25L Kms.We had replaced this with Swift,which we used to have it till 2013.
Hi Music_swift,
4.25 Lakhs is a very good mileage. Hope you sold it for a very good price.

Top Bottom