Toyota Innova Crysta (7-Seater): Requires Additional Seat Now

Thread Starter #1
I have a close bud of mine who bought a 7 seat Innova Crysta about 10 months before. He finds his car good and nice to drive, while buying he was fascinated with the captain/ bucket seats but little did he realize now that it would be better off to have 8 seats. He was asking if there was someone who had a similar scenario and has added a seat ?

How much would it cost, any contacts for good work to be done ?

Last edited:
Hello. I was too was looking for add-on seat for a relative's innova crysta. While searching online I came across this link
https://m.indiamart.com/proddetail.php?i=15288743355
After a close analysis i dropped the plan of installing this add-on seat because first of all for installing this one will have to get the factory handrests and glass holders removed. Secondly, quality doesn't seem to be good (atleast in the pictures).
Other option can be that one can get the customized add-on seat in local market by retaining the factory handrests and getting a better quality according to the budget.

Attachments

Wow! A typical case of acting too fast and picking up a thing without looking forward.
Why not ask Toyota directly who might be able to fit a complete new seat at a (reduced) cost?

My uncle recently installed this additional seat in his Innova Crysta. He bought it from Toyota showroom for ₹ 3500/- . Quality of this seat is quite good and its easy to install and remove whenever required.

Attachments

Well, I must say its not s simple as it appears. While an add on seat may be installed, what about seat belts? Seat belts are critical for safety and absolutely no one should be travelling in seat in any car without seat belts fastened.
So, keeping safety paramount, the idea of an additional seat in the crysta 7 seater version is bet avoided.

The another option available in selling out those captain seat and get 3 seated OEM bench from Toyota, it will be costly but a safe option.

Hello UserRankur. My Name is Anil and I have my workshop name Auto Smart car seating solutions In Mumbai (Kurla). The Crysta add on seat you're seeing is my product and its my old seat which I manufactured when Innova crysta got launched. My new update of the seat is very good and fine finish and more comfortable. And one more thing, I'm the whole and sole manufacture of this seat. Many people are trying to copy my Crysta add on seat product but they fail to get the finish which i give to the seats. And Shop name car mods from south is taking my photos of my seat and posting in their business profiles. So be careful from fake people showing you my seat pic photos. This is my own manufactured seat and I'm the first person in India to make this seat. I'm trying to do my best but some people are spoiling my name by showing my seat photos and giving some thing else which is not related to my product. If you need any help regarding seats of any car or want to make sofa seats or Mini bar in your car you can contact me.

IMG-20190113-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0016.jpg
[

ATTACH=full]258831[/ATTACH]

IMG-20190404-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0031.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0034.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0032.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20190404-WA0033.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in Delhi. Can it be transported to Delhi and be fitted here by a garage mechanic? If yes, I am interested to buy one. Pl reply at agmeco at gmail

Hello UserRankur. My Name is Anil and I have my workshop name Auto Smart car seating solutions In Mumbai (Kurla). The Crysta add on seat you're seeing is my product and its my old seat which I manufactured when Innova crysta got launched. My new update of the seat is very good and fine finish and more comfortable. And one more thing, I'm the whole and sole manufacture of this seat. Many people are trying to copy my Crysta add on seat product but they fail to get the finish which i give to the seats. And Shop name car mods from south is taking my photos of my seat and posting in their business profiles. So be careful from fake people showing you my seat pic photos. This is my own manufactured seat and I'm the first person in India to make this seat. I'm trying to do my best but some people are spoiling my name by showing my seat photos and giving some thing else which is not related to my product. If you need any help regarding seats of any car or want to make sofa seats or Mini bar in your car you can contact me.

View attachment 258805

View attachment 258835 [

ATTACH=full]258831[/ATTACH]

View attachment 258834

View attachment 258842

View attachment 258844

View attachment 258845

View attachment 258843

View attachment 258843
Please share your mobile number.

Top Bottom