Toyota Etios Touches One Lakh Sales Mark

Thread Starter #62
TKM starts exporting Etios range to Zimbabwe and Mauritius

“Last year, we started exports of Etios to South Africa and we have so far shipped 20,000 units. We are looking at exporting the model to other countries neighbouring South Africa. We have in fact started exporting to Zimbabwe and Mauritius,” Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer Hiroshi Nakagawa said.

Read more: TKM starts exporting Etios range to Zimbabwe and Mauritius

Yesterday for the first time ever I sat and drove the Etios . It was superbly maintained Etios of our member carabiker already 47,000 Kms on the odo in. 2 years .

I to be honest found road noise but no NVH in bad sense as hyped by the media . The car was petrol and converted into cng and I was not even aware it was running on cng .

There were zero rattles in the car . I agree that the dashboard might not be looking sexy as the verna or even manza but the dashboard is of very good rugged quality which can handle gold abuse .

The car was superb ride quality , superb sleek gear shifts . And is pleasure to drive .

With some new freshen up interiors things can only get better .

Thread Starter #64
I have been driven in Etios cab many a times, and even i find the NVH to be non intrusive and also i feel the ride quality is superb and at par with Manza.

Top Bottom