Toyota Etios Liva GD (2013) Review & Pictures: Likable Liva

Re: Toyota Etios Liva GD (2013) Test Drive Review

I am bit surprised to note this as you had an excellent experience with the car !!
As I had mentioned earlier, the car was fantastic, only problem was the diesel. I will recommend this car over swift any day.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I had a liva gd sp for almost an year.

1. It was no nonsense car
2. Excellent AC
3. Good to drive
4. Excellent pickup
5. Excellent brakes from Bosch, EBD and airbags of high quality.
6. Good visibility all around
7. Good high speed stability
8. Spacious

Only down side was boring interiors. I sold it as I am allergic to diesel it seems.
FE wise it used to give me 20+ in city and 22-23+ on highways with AC 100% ON. It was quite lighter on wallet and very cheap spares.
Do you have any cost sheet of any service ? If you don't tell us what a normal service cost for this car.

I used to get headache while inside the car due to diesel clatter and once outside due to the diesel exhaust fumes. Hence sold it

Regarding the service cost it was 1900/- at every 10000 kms. For more details please visit ownership review of my Liva.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Toyota makes a intelligent move! Gives safety priority over minor comfort!​

NEW DELHI: Toyota India recently removed stereo from some of its lower variants, not to boost profit margins but to save cost for installing airbags. The life-saving safety equipment now comes as a standard fitment across all variants and models of the company, including the entry model 'Liva'.
source

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
press-realease-oct-15_tcm34-92595.jpg

Toyota Kirloskar Motor Launches the New Liva this Festive Season​

Toyota Kirloskar Motor Launches the New Liva this Festive Season

-Stylish Dual Tone Painted Contrast Roof & Pillar -A direct factory build and the 1st in its segment by any manufacturer.

-15 Inch Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels for Bold Look.

-New Wood Finish Interior with Bluetooth Audio & New Dual Tone Seat Fabric for enhanced Interior Ambience.

Bangalore, October 15th 2015:Toyota Kirloskar Motor today announced the launch of the stylish, dual toned and feature loaded new Liva. Features include Rear Roof Spoiler, Black Grille & ORVM (Outside Rear View Mirror) to complement its overall looks. The new Liva comes with enhanced safety, equipped with Standard Dual Front SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) Airbags and Standard Pre Tensioner and Force Limiter Front Seatbelts. Added with best in class cabin space and comfort, it comes with a warranty of 3 years / 100,000kms, whichever comes first.

Speaking on the launch, Mr. Akitoshi Takemura, Senior Vice President, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. said, "It is our endeavor to continuously upgrade our offering in line with the changing lifestyle preferences of our customers and with Etios Series being received "Most Promising Brand 2015" by Economic Times and we are confident, the New Liva will further delight our customers this auspicious season".

Attractively priced at Rs. 5.76 lakhs (petrol variant) and Rs. 6.79 lakhs (diesel variant), ex-showroom Delhi, the New Liva will be on sale from this festive season.
Official

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom