Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol Variant Fix

Thread Starter #1
We have finalised to go for a Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol.. But we are fixed whether to go for the J variant or the G one..
Their is a difference of 1,80,000.. if i go for the J variant.. ill get alloys fixed which will cost arnd 25k, a music system for arnd 30k and fog lights which will be arnd 5k.. so the difference will be only arnd 1,20,000 after that because G comes fully loaded.. all i cant fix is airbags.. so guide me which one to go for?

350Z

Core Team
The call is all yours. There is actually a noticeable difference of features between both the variants which are not limited to what you have posted. The other features includes: Auto anti-glare mirror, security lock, keyless entry, reverse sensors, impact sensing fuel cut, door scuff plate, leather wrapped steering and gearstick, chrome touches, automatic A/C, split rear seats, rear centre armrest with cup holders etc. While it is certain that most of them can be managed as aftermarket accessory but one of the most precious safety features, i.e. airbags will still remain missing. If your budget permits, then definitely yes, it does make sense to go with G.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Personal choice depending on fat in wallet. If you can push for higher variant, will help you later. Also resale will also change if you go for one having airbags. In coming years, these will be part of standard equiment, and then cars which don't have one will lose out in resale.

yahabhiyah,see as vibhor suggested you if budget permits you opt for the higher version which would come with safety measures along with other accessories which though are possible to have aftermarket but still you get it along with the price you are paying, its not just for the airbags you are paying the difference amount.Safety does measures and is a priority and expensive now is cheaper on the longer run with factory warranty.Call is yours.

If you are not comfort with that price difference i would suggest you to go for J variant with much more cheap alloys and music system. So that you could save about 140000 rupees.

What many people don't understand is you can't get some features after-market like Airbags , ABS , ESP and TCS which generally comes only in the top-end variant.

If you have the budget i will always suggest to go for the higher variant as everything comes factory fitted and you will get complete peace of mind.

Top Bottom