Toyota Corolla Altis D-4D - 1 Year and 44,000 Kms Ownership Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Came Home Toyota Corolla Altis D-4D.

Well in one of the above pics,I can see a small rubber/plastic something just in front of the front wheel on the front bumper,can anyone tell me what it is?Because it does not look like a spoiler at all,see here it is:-
Its to lower the air flow under the body of the car .

skirts are installed for the very same purpose.

this can be called as hmm stock skirts then which is kind of hidden!

Thread Starter #17

Okay Ilango,thanks for sharing the info.

You know what,when I asked my friend about that,he ran to the Toyota dealership which is very near and then returned back smiling with the information as given by the SE,the information was "This rubber strip is given to clean the tyres and remove mud/dust from them when the car is moving".And on hearing this I was like...[frustration]:lol!:

350Z

Core Team

Good car and it will serve perfect for what it has been bought. Congratulations!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Okay Ilango,thanks for sharing the info.

You know what,when I asked my friend about that,he ran to the Toyota dealership which is very near and then returned back smiling with the information as given by the SE,the information was "This rubber strip is given to clean the tyres and remove mud/dust from them when the car is moving".And on hearing this I was like...[frustration]:lol!:

Haha , must be new to job , or must be working for money , not with a passion!! after all 80% of sales executive are the same

Thread Starter #21

Well,its many times that we come across such SEs,they just want to sell and attain incentives nothing else.
I am sure those people are not enthusiasts and what they know is that "The people like us don't ask that much from them and the people who asks them are easily fooled by them because those people don't know the true fact".

Congratulations for having the new face lifted Altis so soon. I hope you will return home soon on the rear seat of this car. It will cradle you smoothly.

I am still waiting for the silver one, the one which is being made by those experts. HAPPY MILES [cheers]

vipul, congratulations on your jap no nonsense car.Only wish was they could have given a better diesel engine to this car.Get well soon and post your initial observations.

Re: Came home Corolla Altis D-4D.

ilango[speed thirst];93095 said:
Congrats for the car.

wish it has the same innova engine on it!! haha
Why Innova engine?
Altis Diesel 1.4L mill has more torque than Innova 2.5L engine

Altis 1.4 D4-D torque (205 Nm @ 1800-2800 rpm)

Innova 2.5 D4-D torque (200 Nm @ 1400-3400 rpm)

Thread Starter #27

well,thanks friends...firstly have a look at some small signs of long run which Corolla earned in its running till now(about 10000 kms,service is due,will get it done when I am free).

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #28

Well,the images above display some dents earned by us...rest HAVE A LOOK AT THE PAINT,isn't it like a mirror?

Sorry for the quality of the interior pics.

So much Scars, dents and breaking of tail lamp.

Who is driving the car most of the times, isn't Corolla equipped with Reverse parking assistance?

Congrats on completing the mileage in such short time.

350Z

Core Team

Minor scratches are acceptable if the car is driven in cities but it hurts to see broken tail lamp and dented bumper of a brand new car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom