Top Gear on BBC

Me too waiting for it. Here's the countdown! Doubt whether they will telecast here. Waiting for the site to upload the download link after they telecast it.

Attachments

Thanks for the link Naveen, this episode is freaking hilarious, was that really food that got wasted or leftovers? anyway could watch only their ride up to Jaipur. Will watch the rest after power outage is over

I downloaded India special early morning have to say it was quite nice what the did with the car in the end,but in Mumbai they did look stressed & Jaipur hill climb & Embassy party was hilarious [:)] ,Season 18 will be airing in Jan

Just a mention Top Gear season 18 First episode has aired ,season preview looks very entertaining it had one scene from TG at the movies,looks entertaining as usual,Jeremy did mention about the bad press the show got & he said in India special they had to remove the cars cos it was on an ancient burial ground [:)],special guest was "Will.I.am" from "Black eyed peas".

"Top gear 50 years of Bond cars" has come out,it needs to be downloaded at the moment,not sure if or when it will air on television.

Top Bottom