TN Mega-Meet on March 6, 2016

Your preferred date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Problem Ani, Duster, Jetta, Vlr reg Verna, Getz all are waiting for you.

Also try bringing your Vento[:)]
Yes yes. Time to call home or somehow will get it. You can keep it 80% getting Vento [;)]. Hey Appu, In that list of cars which are waiting for me you forgot one main car "TATA VISTA". How can I forget your loyal Vista!

Welcome Brother !! How can we miss Cute Nano's in the Party !! Hope you have shared your details to AppU![:D]
yeah [:D] I have shared the details with AppU ! But unfortunately I might be having some engagement from 10-1 that day ! so I guess I can join you guys post lunch or stay up to breakfast with you guys ! based on the plan [cry]

Thread Starter #48
Hi Guys,

Just one weekend is left for the Grand meet(Mar 6th, 2016). Our chennai guys started preparing for the meet.

Here is our Tentative plan:

8:00 am : Assembling at ORR (General Intro )

8:30am - 9:30am : breakfast

9:30am - 11:00Pm : Discussion about cars and Photoshoot

11:00am - Heading towards ECR

12:00pm - 1:30pm - Lunch at ECR

1:30Pm - 2:00pm - break

2:00pm - 5:00pm - Photoshoot at ECR

5:30pm - Hot tea

6:00pm - Conclusion

Cost for Breakfast/Lunch will be shared by tomorrow or Wednesday.

Approx it will be come around Rs.800(apart from Fuel/Toll expenses)

Will share the list of confirmed members in couple of days[:)]

Hi Guys,

Just one weekend is left for the Grand meet(Mar 6th, 2016). Our chennai guys started preparing for the meet.

Here is our Tentative plan:

8:00 am : Assembling at ORR (General Intro )

8:30am - 9:30am : breakfast

9:30am - 11:00Pm : Discussion about cars and Photoshoot

11:00am - Heading towards ECR

12:00pm - 1:30pm - Lunch at ECR

1:30Pm - 2:00pm - break

2:00pm - 5:00pm - Photoshoot at ECR

5:30pm - Hot tea

6:00pm - Conclusion

Cost for Breakfast/Lunch will be shared by tomorrow or Wednesday.

Approx it will be come around Rs.800(apart from Fuel/Toll expenses)

Will share the list of confirmed members in couple of days[:)]
I guess I'll be joining you guys post lunch !! for the photoshoot :D is it fine appu ? if I catch u guys in between ! BTW where's ORR ?

Thread Starter #53
I guess I'll be joining you guys post lunch !! for the photoshoot :D is it fine appu ? if I catch u guys in between ! BTW where's ORR ?
It is Fine Akmal, call me on the day, I'll share the location on watsapp. So that you can reach us easily.

P.S: ORR is Outer Ring road near Vandalur.

Appu, I guess 13 and a half hours is not required for Discussion about cars and Photoshoot [;)].
oh, I feel even 13 and a half is not sufficient when we have 20+ cars and 25_members[;)], What say now?

Thread Starter #55
Please PM me your number [:)] u mean the road that runs as a by-pass from puzhal ?[confused]
Akmal,

As many are unaware of ORR, we are planning to change the assembling point to Bessy beach and breakfast at Murugan Idly shop.

Will update the final agenda by this weekend.

BTW. PMed my both numbers to you [:)]

Last edited:
[:D]
Akmal,

As many are unaware of ORR, we are planning to change the assembling point to Bessy beach and breakfast at Murugan Idly shop.

Will update the final agenda by this weekend.

BTW. PMed my both numbers to you [:)]
Bessy and ECR are near to me [clap]. Bessy would be a nice place for inaugurating the meet

oh, I feel even 13 and a half is not sufficient when we have 20+ cars and 25_members[;)], What say now?
Then I guess we should advance this section of the Meet and keep it for 24 hours so that we can get perfect clicks of our ride. And regarding the photo discussion, I'll be getting my DSLR as well.

Bad news :( there seems to be some sludge along the sides of the coolant overflow tank along with dropping coolant levels :( Taking her to TASC tomorrow hope they manage to fix her and return her before meet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom