TN Mega-Meet on March 6, 2016

Your preferred date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #31
I think we need to fix a place where we will not have any problem in parking all these cars and spend some quality time.. Have you decided whether it is going to be in Chennai or our skirts of Chennai or between Chennai and Bangalore..

Big challenge..
I have tentatively fixed some 3 places in and around chennai. I'm waiting for Banglore guys headcount. So that we can plan accordingly.

Yes, the places which I have checked so far is having enough parking space for 30+ cars and unique location for photoshoot [;)]

Appu nice to see a big list ! Great you are doing so much work in spite of your hectic office schedule [clap]
PPK and appu , The location is awesome , where is it ?
Sethu sir ALL THE BEST [:D]
Am very eager to meet Abhinandhan (Abhi) !

Sorry guys, Unable to join you since it's Sunday, Driving to Chennai and Back is quite tiring (We are already facing the harsh Sun), moreover I've got early morning shift next day.

Info: Have changed the thread title to suitable title to make it easy and maximum participation from Chennai and surrounding members.

Thread Starter #39
Sorry guys, Unable to join you since it's Sunday, Driving to Chennai and Back is quite tiring (We are already facing the harsh Sun), moreover I've got early morning shift next day.

Info: Have changed the thread title to suitable title to make it easy and maximum participation from Chennai and surrounding members.
:frown: Its sad that you Bangalore guys couldn't make it.

Anyhow, there is always a next chance. will plan for a 2 days meet in July or Aug at Banglore[cheers]

BTW,Members apart from Chennai also participating in this meet.
So Kindly change the Tittle to "TN Mega-Meet 3 on March 6, 2016"

Nothing feels better than seeing confirmed list!! [;)]

Here is the Confirmed and Tentative members list for the 6th Mega meet.

Expecting few drop outs(As usual) and some last minute entries in this list.

Well its awesome to see 30 members in CONFIRMED LIST[clap]:
View attachment 193628
Hi Appu. Suppose if I couldn't get my ride, I will club with someone and come :)

Ill be mostly coming ! [:D] pls let me know about the location
Name's Syed and car is Nano :D
Welcome Brother !! How can we miss Cute Nano's in the Party !! Hope you have shared your details to AppU![:D]

Treat the car like a Queen, it will treat you as a King :)
Appu@ BTW from your Quotes, What if we have multiple cars?? Is it allowed to have multiple Queens so as they treat us as king ?? [evil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom