TN Mega-Meet on March 6, 2016

Your preferred date?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #16
Re: TAI - 6th South Mega-Meet 2016

Appu , I saw the thread yesterday itself [;)]. Not sure if I can make it this time. If its Saturday then yes, I am in. Sunday/ 2days then doubtful. Please make it on Saturday - I will ping the rest of Bangy guys.
Thats great to hear[clap]

An Update:

Most probably this meet will be a 1 day meet, that too on "Sunday".

Have not fixed the date. Will fix it depends on confirmation from Members.

Will Update the list of confirmed members in couple of Days.

Am ok for 1 day méet on 6th march. Another program is planned on 27th and 28th. If am not joining for that and i will join on 28th also.

Appu. Thanks for the initiative

Sethu Sir ! Meet date is 6th March 2016 (Sunday) and its one day meet..!! Hoping to meet you all again !! Lets make this Grand as Usual..!!

[cheers]:biggrin:

BTW, Admin and I had met in search of Venue this weekend !!

Attachments

Last edited:

I can come on any Saturdays in the given days, but please try to keep somewhere half of distance to each of the cities, driving to Chennai and Back is tiresome for Bangalore guys.

Thread Starter #20

Sethu Sir ! Meet date is 6th March 2016 (Sunday) and its one day meet..!! Hoping to meet you all again !! Lets make this Grand as Usual..!!

[cheers]:biggrin:

YES, The Date has been fixed : MARCH 6 - SUNDAY.

I can come on any Saturdays in the given days, but please try to keep somewhere half of distance to each of the cities, driving to Chennai and Back is tiresome for Bangalore guys.
Please let me know the count from Banglore. because, few members from Chennai have a concern to travel out of Chennai.

Give me the count, so that we will discuss on this.

PKK and Appu, where you guys met... When see the location, it looks like you guys are going to invite us to some abanded factory and treat us nicely with some rough face rowdies.. [roll][roll]

Looks like from last week of feb, I will not be at home for almost all weekends till march.. Feb 27th/28th might join with some bike riders for a two day ride upto pichavaram/pondy.. 6th march is this, luckily 12/13 of march at home (Do not know who is going to come out with a plan) 19/20th of march, trip to bangalore with school friends. 25/26/27th of march sathuragiri trip with ashok leyland friends..

My god.. Wife will be ready with divorce papers by end of march..

Last edited:
Thread Starter #27

PKK and Appu, where you guys met... When see the location, it looks like you guys are going to invite us to some abanded factory and treat us nicely with some rough face rowdies..
hahaha when we have a Don Sethu with us, we will say to rowdies " if possible beat our Don Sethu then come to us[;)]".

Looks like from last week of feb, I will not be at home for almost all weekends till march.. Feb 27th/28th might join with some bike riders for a two day ride upto pichavaram/pondy.. 6th march is this, luckily 12/13 of march at home (Do not know who is going to come out with a plan) 19/20th of march, trip to bangalore with school friends. 25/26/27th of march sathuragiri trip with ashok leyland friends..

My god.. Wife will be ready with divorce papers by end of march..
Then you can go for Outing on Weekdays also, All the Very best [lol][clap]

Glad that we have more and more members / vehicles added for every year meet..!! Good to see 30 awesome confirmations..!! Lets make it grand guys..!!

Appreciate Appu, on his commitment to make this meet organized even in his busy hectic schedules..!![clap]

I think we need to fix a place where we will not have any problem in parking all these cars and spend some quality time.. Have you decided whether it is going to be in Chennai or our skirts of Chennai or between Chennai and Bangalore..

Big challenge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom