Tips on How To Effectively Wax Your Car

Recently i got my City serviced. I got it polished at SS itself. After some days of use, i washed the car only to find similar kind of water beads on the windshield. Is any kind of protectant also available for the windshields too?

Windshield doesn't need any extra protection. Certainly not wax.

And polishing is different from waxing. Water beeding effect you can see only after waxing. May be your your SS had waxed also.

I too found it too different than when i polish. May be he waxed the car too. But the windshield had that kind of water beads. I know Polish and waxes are meant for body surfaces n not for glass. God knows what they did but whatever they did, the shine is just awesome.

For polishing here its 600/-

I too have a picture taken long back after polishing with rain drops on it. will search and post soon .

For windshield there is a glass cleaner /polish avail .

Main reason for windshield fading like is due to sun , cover them as possible when parked.

I waxed my car yesterday (as it was holiday). This time i have used Turtle wax, and the output was much better than 3M liquid wax.
It tiring job, it took more than 1.5 hrs. to complete, but it nice to see your car shining after that effort.[:)]

Attachments

Top Bottom