Times Auto Show Bangalore Coverage – August ’11

Thread Starter #1
Dear friends,

Had been to Times Autoshow 2011 yesterday. There was a bike stunt show as well and the whole event was good except the fact that Tata and Fiat had no cars on display ! I almost searched the entire place twice and then came to know they werent participating in the show [shock] Here are the few pics for TAIans.

PS: @ Mods, I tried searching an existing thread. If its already there, please merge the same.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Re: Autoshow Blore_Aug 2011

Yes. Had a good time except the fact it was crowded. Had to wait for a while before checking out cars and clicking the snaps. Nope, dint notice the modded Micra.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Autoshow Blore_Aug 2011

Good coverage carfreak. This show is surprisingly more crowded than other regular auto shows that we normally have in the cities like Auto Mall etc. It might also be because of the fact that there were not simply ordinary cars but other attractions as well. Overall it looks be a well organized one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thanks 350Z. Yes it drew lot of attention. To avoid the crowd I went at noon but still it was full. I was surprised to see lot of family crowd. This shows the increasing trend in automobile interest among general public. Day by day people are going for a informed decision making process.

Beat diesel and New Swift were the show stoppers. Many were keen to check these 2 models. This is the reason I wonder how come Tata and Fiat werent on display !!! These kind of shows are apt place to display ones cars and become popular.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Noon or evening. Weekends are mostly full of rush in such type of shows. One benefit I see of them is that new buyers don't have to take the pain of visiting different showrooms. All is under one roof for checking inside out of the car. Even TDs are also offered in a few of them.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Re: Times Auto Show Bangalore Coverage – August ’11

One benefit I see of them is that new buyers don't have to take the pain of visiting different showrooms.
Very true. This saves lot of time and energy for potential buyers. Also since they see different cars at same point of time, comparison would be lot easier.

It is good and interesting auto show in india. with stunting it become more interesting. The Auto sector of India is gonig on his top speed. Keep growing India .[cheers]

kudos for great coverage @ carfreak! they have spoiled swift in yellow. [anger] do you have any videos of stunt show??

Thread Starter #11

kudos for great coverage @ carfreak! Do you have any videos of stunt show??
Thanks Umang. Oops, sorry I dint capture any video. I had not taken my camera to the show. Since I was capturing all the pics with my cell, it din strike me to grab a video clipping.

Hey Guys,

There was Auto show held in Bangalore last week which ended on sunday, 29th Sep.

Tried looking for a thread and bumped into this thread rather posting a new thread. Here are the pics form AUTO SHOW organized by TIMES.

Sorry for the picture quality as it was taken from my mobile. I did not take the snaps of the usual cars which ply on road currently. But, they had new Fiat linea classic, Nissan Terrano, Totota camry Hybrid, Toyota Etios exclusive etc.,which I could take snaps of because of huge rush as I visited in last few hours before the end of the Auto show on sunday evening.

Also, they had a car rally which was very impressive. The problem was it was not organized that well where people did not have opportunity to sit or atleast stand and enjoy the show because the audience were entirely crowded all across.

Here are few pics

Attachments

Top Bottom