Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

350Z

Core Team
I heard some joke related to CWG some time back.

A 100m race was about to happen. There was a board placed aside of the track holding a message ' RUN SLOW, MEN AT WORK'.[lol]
Nice one. I’ve seen a cartoon in some newspaper exactly based upon the same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

what did that cabbie mean actually?
He said "Gadina Allayis Beda" (DOn't make the car dance about) The way he spoke in singular infuriated me. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt either, so I knew such a person can't judge a spirited and safe driver. These cabbies are responsible for traffic jams, and this is what he tries to do. Just today morining, a call centre Sumo hit a bus sideways and the road was blocked. Both the vehicles were in a position to be moved away.

hahahahahaha there A LOT of CWG jokes running around. here are which i recieved in email:

'A collapse a day keeps the athletes away,' a parody of an old saying finds its way on the social networking website Facebook. The message was posted earlier this week after a foot overbridge outside the maverick Jawaharlal Nehru stadium went down with the last hopes of the diehard optimists.

Paying homage to the latest blockbuster 'Munni badnaam hui' from 'Dabangg', a message on Facebook says:
'Sheila Dixit to Kalmadi: Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye!' A comment on the message improvises with 'Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye'

'Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India's name!'

'Suresh Kalmadi must be the first choice if ISRO goes for trial and error experiments for manned space mission,'

'Suresh Kalmadi walked into a bar. The bartender was still spraying pesticides over the barley plants. It was the best bar ever,' went a subtle one.

'Compromise proposal for Ayodhya: Let the Hindus construct a temple, but the project must be led by Kalmadi.'

'Bhagwan Ram patched up with Allah so that the focus remains on KALMADI,' went another clever one after the verdict was deferred.

'Rain rain go away, Kalmadi wants to come out and play. Lyrics by M.S. Gill, Sung by Mani Shankar Aiyar, Music by A.R. Rahman!' goes an SMS doing the rounds.

'AMAZING BUT TRUE: If you re-arrange the letters 'Sir U made lakhs' you get 'SURESH KALMADI'!!!

But Kalmadi is not the only one dominating the cyberspace. He has CWG Organising Committee Secretary General Lalit Bhanot as competition. Thanks to his 'They (foreigners) have different standards of hygiene from us (Indian)' comment, the tweeting population is gloriously doubting his hygiene standards.
'Dude, looking at Lalit Bhanot I really wonder when was the last time he had a bath,' posts a Facebook user.

'Sarah Palin knows more about world politics than Lalit Bhanot about hygiene,' goes another one.

Even Sports Minister M.S. Gill is not spared. 'Gill calling himself a sports lover is like Shiney Ahuja declaring himself to be a feminist,'

Last edited:
DABANGG fewer!

Teacher: Give an EXAMPLE of Active and Pasive Voice...

Student:
Active Voice- 'TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN MERE DILKA LE GAYE CHAIN';
Pasive Voice- 'MERE DIL K LE GAYE CHAIN TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN!'[lol]

DABANGG fewer!

Teacher: Give an EXAMPLE of Active and Pasive Voice...

Student:
Active Voice- 'TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN MERE DILKA LE GAYE CHAIN';
Pasive Voice- 'MERE DIL K LE GAYE CHAIN TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN!'[lol]
Hehe. Good one. I recieved the same joke as SMS today morning.[lol]

Can somebody translate it? I am not very good at Hindi![confused]
This is a song from Movie Dabaang. The song start with line "'TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN MERE DILKA LE GAYE CHAIN' which is basically active voice..
The second line of the song is "MERE DIL K LE GAYE CHAIN TERE MAST MAST DO NAIN!' which is passive voice.

If you have heard the song you will get the humour in the joke.

No problem Gears i din mean any offence. I can understand Hindi a bit but this was way above my capability![lol]

And moreover as Akash mentioned i couldn understand the joke because i don know the song also!

The picture says it all ! [;)] Hope the first one is not offensive, If it is Mods please feel free to delete it and sorry. And check out the helmets.[lol]

Attachments

Last edited:
one more dabang fever
polio ki drops nahi li to ho jaoge apang
wah wah
polio ki drops nahi li to ho jaoge apang
wah wah
hud hud dabang dabang dabang........

Top Bottom