Three Cars and One Pressure Washer

Re: 3 cars and a pressure washer

Hello folks,

check out the pics I have put up on my facebook :)
Me, Arijit and Ravi cleaning our toys
- Avi
hey avi checked the pics they r good...
how much did the washer cost you?
and how many lt/min?? also wanted to know if instead of the tap can it be used from the bucket full of water as in mumbai we do not have personal garage and need to do it in open parking below the building...

ne ways
nice work

thanx for sharing!!!

Ankit

Thread Starter #3

zengetz

Suspended

Hi Ankit,

This pressure wash system is too good ! Saves a lot of water too.
Unfortunately you cant hook it up into a bucket of water. You need it connected to a tap and the system jets water out only when you aim and shoot [:D]

The manual described its 5L/minute and 103 bar pressure.

I paid 9k for it.

- Avi

Hey Zengetz i always wanted some pressure washer , makes the cleaning process much easier and better too! Will wait for your review and pictures. Where did you purchase it?

350Z

Core Team

Portable car pressure washer is excellent equipment to thoroughly clean the under body. Rs.9,000 is on higher side though but worth it. Yours is of which brand? BTW, Nice trio of Black cars and cute pets too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

zengetz

Suspended
Hey Zengetz i always wanted some pressure washer , makes the cleaning process much easier and better too! Will wait for your review and pictures. Where did you purchase it?

I have put up the pics in the link on my facbeook June 27, 2011 - Me, Arijit and Ravi cleaning our toys | Facebook

I purchased it from Eureka Forbes

- Avi

Portable car pressure washer is excellent equipment to thoroughly clean the under body. Rs.9,000 is on higher side though but worth it. Yours is of which brand? BTW, Nice trio of Black cars and cute pets too. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z - You are absolutely spot on. Its an awesome product to clean the mudguards and the under body. Saves lot of water, no running back to the tap to close it [:)]

I purchased it from Eureka Forbes. The box is branded as Eurekaforbes but the product guide is Nilfisk (A Swedish company). Looks like they are re-selling it here.

But yeh I am 100% satisfied with its performance. My car being Black I needed it !!

- Avi

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously WOW at those beauties. Who says car look in any other color except Black!!
Nice job there with pressure washer, all of them look so clean.

Thread Starter #13

zengetz

Suspended
Thanks guys ! There was supposed to be another friend who was dint turn up for the wash fest. His car is a Honda City - Black too [:D]

Top Bottom