This is Rajan Mathew From Ahmedabad

Thread Starter #1
hi every one this Rajan mathew from Ahmedabad hope to share and exchange lots of informations/ideas on cars and adventure travelling

Re: This is Rajan Mathew From Ahmedaabad

Hi Rajan,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share more about yourself and the rides you own. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team

Rajan, Thanks for joining The Automotive India and welcome on board. Have a pleasant stay with us and don't hesitate to contact us for any forum related support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

oh my God. a thrilling experiance to feel such warm welcome from all of you. thanks lot. realy feel previlaged.. and a royal experiance.

I had bikes and Maruti 800 and it was my dream to have a Scorpio finally I bought a good condition Crde Scorpio Lx model 2007 july from my friend in last december 2010. Since then I was searching for a good automobile forum to joing as am new to Scorpio and have lots of doubs and help needed unfortunately some web sites do not entertain new members and finaly I found the TAI

after getting Scorpio my dream possission, I have travelled from Ahmedabad to Kerala (Kottayam) via Pune, Banglore route and returned via Goa in April 2011 i also travelled to Velankanni from Kottaym and all we have really enjoyed the thrip.

only I got ill feeling with Mahindra ACS Punjab Automobiles, Ahmedabad somewhere I felt overcharging and cheating. I realy wanted to know can not we get Scorpio outside ACS? that much complicated car which can be serviced only by ACS. Before my 5k travelling I got serviced but during the trip joint star breaked and ACS Kottayam said, Joint star broke because theere was no greecing under body. what is the use of such servicing at ACS. I had to spent 5k at ACS Kottayam

there are lot of bad experiance in 2nd service post long trip I will share in comming posts ..

thanks lot for all your support and gesture

rajan mathew

350Z

Core Team

Well, Rajan if you have been looking to discuss about Scorpio with real-time owners then I must say that you have stumbled upon the correct place. We have many Scorpio owners on board who would be more than happy to help you out with the queries, doubts etc. Please do feel free to put them up on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12

Well, Rajan if you have been looking to discuss about Scorpio with real-time owners then I must say that you have stumbled upon the correct place. We have many Scorpio owners on board who would be more than happy to help you out with the queries, doubts etc. Please do feel free to put them up on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks lot am searching for the same

350Z

Core Team

thanks lot am searching for the same
Links to some of them for a kick start:

- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...corpio-vlx-mist-silver.html?highlight=scorpio
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...rpio-vlx-powered-mhawk.html?highlight=scorpio
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...k-vlx-micro-hybrid-2wd.html?highlight=scorpio
- http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...uty-finally-indian-beast.html?highlight=beast

Maybe the last thread will interest you because it’s a well-written story of Pre-owned Scorpio.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Rajan, welcome to the world of TAI and enjoy your stay. Good to see a fellow ahmedabadi joining in here.Am sure you gonna love each and every moment spend in this beautiful family.I myself have not owned scorpio nor any mahindra vehicle till now but if you want to service or get repaired of your scorpio to a private guarage i know few of them who are superb and expertise in this feild.

Thread Starter #15

Rajan, welcome to the world of TAI and enjoy your stay. Good to see a fellow ahmedabadi joining in here.Am sure you gonna love each and every moment spend in this beautiful family.I myself have not owned scorpio nor any mahindra vehicle till now but if you want to service or get repaired of your scorpio to a private guarage i know few of them who are superb and expertise in this feild.
thanks lot Vijay, hope u r also from Ahmedabad. I hope to explore more and more in TAI

ys pls suggest me some good private guarages where I can get my scorpio regularly serviced and get preventive maintainances done too

Top Bottom