This is about me

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends

I am Sridhar and have joined this forum today. I have being reading some of the posts for the last few days and decided to join the forum today. This forum is filled with car enthusiasts and I feel right at home. I am born and brought up in Mumbai. I live with my family and work for an MNC in the Oil & Gas Field.

I presently own a Beemer and am waiting for its smaller German cousin Polo to be delivered in a day or two.

I thank the administrators for accepting my membership and looking forward to update myself regularly with the experiences of fellow TAIins.

My dream to to restore / customize either a Premier Padmini or Uno in the near future, if I can lay my hands on a good car.

Happy Driving
srid68

Welcome Srid68. I am also a new member and I find a lot of interesting posts in this forum. Very informative.

Do post pictures of your Beemer. Which model do you own.

I believe a good restoration of the Fiat 1100 will be a good and worthwhile effort. I wish you find a good restorable car. All the best!

Hello Sridhar, Welcome to TAI.That was a nice introduction from your side.

We are awaiting for your ownership review on your BMW, and congrats in advance for your polo.

My dream to to restore / customize either a Premier Padmini or Uno in the near future, if I can lay my hands on a good car.
Well that's an unique dream you have got, We will be interested in your restoration project once started.

Please do contact the team if you need any assistance.

welcome aboard Shridhar.
There are lots of eager members including me who want to read your personal experience of buying , riding and travelling in of Beemer and Polo.
God bless the Premier Padmini/Uno for which you turn out be the Knight in re-Shining armour.

350Z

Core Team
I presently own a Beemer and am waiting for its smaller German cousin Polo to be delivered in a day or two.
Welcome again (officially this time). Congrats for the dual German machines. Looking forward to the much awaited ownership review of bimmer.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Sridhar,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to see a Beemer owner onboard. Eagerly waiting for the ownership review of your car along with tons of pics. Have a great stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom