Thinking of Moving from My Tata Aria - Please Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck for your future purchase.
I agree with your decision.
With the future looking bleak for aria you might have to suffer more losses, so in that sense it is better to move on to better things in life.

Where is XOVER??? Ok, on behalf of him I give you bashing for even thinking of selling your ARIA - dhishum, bash, dhishum....

freakdude.
Ha ha ha!![lol]

@Karthick: All the best on your new car, but what I felt, if the company had decided to replace the car, you should have agreed to the offer.

And even you are not justifying the need of a diesel car, because you have not even covered the 10,000 kms mark, in a year.

And don't ever have a soft corner with the dealership, if they are not solving the problem.
Complain to the company, get the things set right.

Thread Starter #50
@superbad thanks mate
@raj @mukesh even if the company had to give me an offer to replace the car it would not be in top notch condition as my car at this point of time.I have rectified all the complaints and it is fine now,replacing another aria chances are that I have to start from day 1 fighting with the faults that the new car would have n working on it.My decision is concerned not about the present condition but it is so stressful to get small niggles and issues everytime with a car.It will not suit me for an eagle eyes conscious person like me.It is not that we wanted a diesel car but we want a car which can seat atleast 5 comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom