Things You Can Do Only On Indian Roads!

54. Park your car beside a tree and have a family buffet lunch .
55. Park your car beside a scenic place and have a photo session.
Just a question don't anybody abroad will do it there .I think they will also do a photo session if you get a super scene.[surprise]

61. Make a U turn in a middle of the traffic and stall the whole traffic for atleast half an hour, you have to take front and reverse atleast three times to finish the U turn[lol] .This happens often in small towns in two way traffic.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
63. Enjoy riding your 1 Man Power bicycle in middle of road to race with Hundreds of Horsepower vehicles.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
66. Driving a 2-wheeler on ghats *without* headlights at night. The only lights these people have is from the vehicle coming from behind. So they never give them way to cross over.

36. Skipping toll just with a VIPs name or with some political parties flag
This happened once with me, We took my friends car on the way to ECR which is bought from some government official. When I insisted to pay the toll amount he said "sir you need not to pay" and he guided me to show the G board on the next poll onwards. He saved my 80Rs

This happened once with me, We took my friends car on the way to ECR which is bought from some government official. When I insisted to pay the toll amount he said "sir you need not to pay" and he guided me to show the G board on the next poll onwards. He saved my 80Rs
yes i did it once. was going with my family ,all at once there was a ministers entrouge with horn blaring police pilot vehicle & a minister's car behind our ambassador just befor a toll booth.i let them pass and followed the vehicles through the toll booth as if we were also with the ministers party.[lol]

Thread Starter #41
yes i did it once. was going with my family ,all at once there was a ministers entrouge with horn blaring police pilot vehicle & a minister's car behind our ambassador just befor a toll booth.i let them pass and followed the vehicles through the toll booth as if we were also with the ministers party.[lol]
[clap]Great use of 'lal batti'!

Thread Starter #44
This is not specific to India.
No where in the world you will be externally forced to drive down hill with engine ON. It is our personal safety & safety for our own vehicle.
I am not sure if you can do that with new cars, as the break pressure and steering controls are engaged only if the engine is ON.

Almost all the new generation cars needs the engine to be engaged for the breaks and power steering to work. You can drive the older cars down the hill by keeping the engine off, but the dis-advantage is that brake pads and brake liners would be worn out very soon. Keeping the engine on and driving with the right gear engaged would save you brakes.

Top Bottom