Things You Can Do Only On Indian Roads!

Thread Starter #16
Ha ha 38th point is quite hilarious , it happens sometimes for me too. I have personally seen some bikers fighting with the car drivers for splashing water on their clothes. That is why i use the windshield washer only whenever there is nobody around my car!
+1 to that.

I too use my washer only when no one is around. Otherwise I have seen so many times the car in front will wash its windshield but the water is sprayed all over around rather than on the windshield itself[clap]

350Z

Core Team
39. Show off your new music system with great bass to all road users by turning it on at full volume.

They do it in case of empty fuel/ breakdown.
Why would someone use their leg to tow the vehicle, instead of tying with ropes or chain? There must be some other reason too, hopefully.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Depending on what type of window washer you have spray (most common) or the stream type, if you have the stream type you can adjust it by sticking a small needle and move the hole a bit.

And number 39 happens everywhere in the world.

41. Its all about auto rickshaws. In front of signal with red light, they get down from auto go to the back door and do some gimmicks with the engine. Once the green signal goes then they'll start. The epic is sometime auto doesn't start [lol]
42. Bikers turn now. If there is no fuel in bike, people perform some stunt. slide the bike 30 deg and then try. If that doesn't help, slide it 60 deg. Even if that doesn't help, put the bike down parallel to the road 90 deg and then start. End result is pull it towards fuel station.

Last edited:
43 play cricket/ football on the road
44 drive with your yellow fog lights on even if there is clear visibility,
45 let loose your cattle on the road to graze & save money.
46 take out processions on the roads blocking all traffic to show your political party's strength,
47 declare a bandh and do what comes to your mind on the road nobody will dare question you,[evil]
48 if the road is newly tarred dig it up the next day to lay cables,
49 place hoardings on the street so as not to let traffic go smoothly,[lol]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
50. Block the roads with tent for marriage / birthday parties or religious purposes.
51. Drive your vehicle away before the signal turns green and / or is still orange.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why would someone use their leg to tow the vehicle, instead of tying with ropes or chain? There must be some other reason too, hopefully.

Drive Safe,
350Z
No other logic behind it. I have done it with my friends bike while i was in college [:D] . The other logic is to check out muscle power rather than the horse power!!![lol]

OMG all were hillarious!!!:lol!:
This is one of the best thread on TAI..

56. Park your car outside the stall; (mostly roadside chinese corners and pavbhaji stalls) and make your car bonnet or the boot your dining table..

57.pedestrians are like rats or insects. if you find them on the way, either you shoo them away or kill them.
58. the vehicle in front has more important things to do than ambulance or fire-force vehicle.

Last edited:

Top Bottom