The Wildlife Photography Shots

Thread Starter #286
Ha ha, i knew you had photos in lots and releasing in phased manner, keep it coming this way, we are always waiting for a surprise!
[:D] I always play fair... Equal opportunity for those who want to post here[;)]

The color difference might be one reason for the following reason:
When i spotted this elephant in Masinagudi, it was in a lake or pond (See the underbelly was wet) it would have played in the lake with mud.

This elephant was spotted at Bandipur which is similar to your situation, i think these elephants don't visit lake much.
That is what my wife said. It may well be the case. I think Masinagudi had red/brown soil. And there is a river running parallel to the road, very close. That accounts for the sightings on that road. But these looked real different in their pose, color and attitude.

Here are couple of them from the elephant camp:
They bring the tusker to the river in the property where we stay for watering. And one day when we were returning to the guest house this one was coming opposite to us. I stopped the car and offered a 10 rs note to it :stupid:and the man on top of it said that the elephant does not receive money. Its trunk was almost touching the car. Though it was a tame Elephant, it was thrilling to be so close to it. I wish somebody had taken a photo of the scene.

Top Bottom