The Tata Sierra Restoration Project

I have a TATA SIERRA deciding whether to do a MOD or not
Welcome to TAI.
Do start a new thread on your Sierra restoration project rather than hijacking this thread. Before that decide what has to be done. Fix your budget, analyse your current vehicle condition, decide the list of items to be done, estimate the amount of money & time required, correlate with your budget, decide YES or NO.

Any body having old mags are welcome to contact me with a fair price
This isn't the right place for "I Want xxxx" Check our classifieds sections if any mag wheels posted for sale, if not, do check other sites like Olx, quickr, etc.

15090192880_381e7d588c_b.jpg [clap]
take a look at this 4x4 recovery vehicle of motorbeam looks like tata safari to me , but did tata safari come with 4x4 option .
also note the quality work done n the xenon front looks , searching for more pictures of this 4x4 but coudnt get if anyone has pictures of this 4x4 would like to see them

this is not a safari. Its a Sierra converted to 4X4,Done by a guy in Pune. i believe you can look it up on facebook and you can get as many photos as you want. the front is changed to give it a butch look of Xenon. and for Info tata Safari came with 4X4 and still coming in 4X4 version.

well, sierra came with 4X4 option as well. Once upon a time ie

Those were the days, when TATA had balls big enough to test the waters. [;)].
Looks like they've found those balls again, with imminent launch of the Nexon. Hope they plonk a 4X4 in the Nexon.[embarass] This is an out of fantasy wishful hope.

Last edited:

Top Bottom