The Stylish with a Corporate Look - Beat in Linen Beige

Oh sorry to hear this ChevyBeat! Most of the modern cars are such that you cannot see the front end of your car , and this is why i love SUV'S! Such errors wont occur in an SUV! Are the scratches on the bonnet?

But still no worries , you will get used to it and it wont happen in future. But still make sure you don get any further scratches as painting the car is a costly affair! FE is good and it will improve after first service.

Thread Starter #33
Guys..yesterday i lost the car logo from the rear. Felt so bad. Some idiot stole it.
Any ideas how much does the chevy badge cost?

350Z

Core Team
Guys..yesterday i lost the car logo from the rear. Felt so bad. Some idiot stole it.
Any ideas how much does the chevy badge cost?
It is a limit of nuisance. :mad: Sorry to read that. You should contact Chevy for the pricing, otherwise getting one from a local workshop would be the best idea.

Drive Safe,
350Z

oh! another theft happened..badges are very common in stealing business. hope it should cost 100 - 200 rupees??

Thread Starter #38
The Beat has covered more than 4200 kms now. Yet to do the 2nd service. Can safely say city mileage is 14-14.5 with 50% A/C. On highways, 17.7+ as of now. Only complaint is on 2nd gear with a/c, the beat sometimes creeps or becomes sluggish that it doesnt move(speed is 10). Maybe speed is too low.This is in decerelation mode, from say 30 speed to 10 speed and in front a vehicle is 7 feet away.

@Chevy Beat,
I am really late even then congrats on the car and i wish you take care of him(Beat) like your brothers.
My parents too own a moroccan blue Beat(LS) and its fe is 10kmpl in city 100% AC.Is it very low?.Another query:How much will it cost to stick the genuine b-pillar appearance and for the painting door handles and mirrors?

Always where your seat belt and waiting for your reply,
point_city96

Beat is anyday a beater against it competitor. If you are driving with a co passenger most of the time its one the best car to have.

[:)] my belated congratulation.

That’s really a good FE you are getting out of your beat. I bought my BEAT last year in May. When I first drove back home it was a hot day with temp some where around 44 degree Celsius and I still remember that the car cabin was so chilled that I didn’t even felt like stepping out of the car J. Hats of to Chevy for putting a world class AC in it. My Beat has now completed 7500 Kms. Comparing the FE what I am getting out of my Beat is just 12.5 Kms/Lt in city with 35% of AC usage and on high way its not more than 14 to 15 Kms/Lt.
I did asked the service station manager of Aravali Auto Gurgaon as to why the average is low. And as you know these people have a common reply, they will test the average on highway in ideal situation with no breaking.
I urged them to test the FE in city and they were not ready for it. So I told them it’s not worth talking to you people as this is not the solution what you are offering.

Top Bottom