The Street Encounters with Wild Animals

re: Viper (Snake!) on the bonnet

Have heard about wiper before the bonnet, but a viper [lol]

Anyways kudos to your friend, I never hurt any creature until it gets into my house or where i live

But i have also seen kind hearts who don't even kill if it enters into their house, but let it go safe outside..

re: Viper (Snake!) on the bonnet

oh my god!!!! that instance would've been shocking to anyone...thank god that he noticed it...

Re: Viper (Snake!) on the bonnet

The incident must have been frightening. I have never had any such experience but i used to face issue of frog sitting under the hood when i used to park my car in the garden at my place. I used to get nightmares of those amphibians entering my car, but fortunately nothing like that ever happened.

Coming to your friends issue, i feel the good thing is that the reptile was forced to get out out the engine compartment, or else he might have got chopped off while the driving.

Re: Viper (Snake!) on the bonnet

Hunting is allowed in certain cases and is mentioned in Section 11 of the Wild Life Protection Act,1972.
Why is it so? AFAIK India has strict rules in protecting the wildlife, whatever it is i am completely against it.

mods i don't know to which section this thread should be posted. please shift to the appropriate thread. today one of my colleagues was driving his xylo to office when suddenly he noticed a snake on the bonnet. he was terrified and parked the car on the side of the road. it was a viper. he had parked the vehicle below a guava tree for few hours. people gathered with sticks and were ready to kill the poor creature. but it went inside the bonnet and couldn't be traced. one of the onlookers then brought some kerosene and poured it on the inside and lo the fellow fell on to the ground. my friend intervened and saved the poor creature and let it go free.
Lucky it did not come inside the car, such instances cannot be avoided and at the same time it is not good to kill the poor creature because it will be scared more than us (a forest ranger once said this)

Top Bottom