The Skoda "Superb Nightmare" for Rs. 23,00,000

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends!

im siddarth!
purchased a skoda superb for 2300000 just 12 months ago and its the biggest mistake that i have made. Skoda is taking its customers in india for a big ride. they are so unfriendly to customers and their attitude towards its clients is just pathetic.

its my sincere advice to all my friends ! never ever buy a skoda. i will give all you guys complete details about my nightmare with skoda and the dealer at coimbatore. they are here to cheat. spread the message . say no to skoda.

there is not a single responsilble man in skoda. they are probably paid to hoodwink customers.

all details will be posted soon. till then SAY NO TO SKODA

Hi Siddharth.

Welcome on TAI.

Well consider me one of the buyers of Skoda and I would be soon buying one, not Superb but Fabia.
Please share what had happened because without complete information about the incident. As no one is going to take your advice seriously. People here know that ASS of Skoda is bad but they are also working to improve it.
There are many people I know who are either happy or have not faced any major issue.
Please be informed that problems are there with all car manufacturers it is not limited to Skoda only.

Welcome sid ,

welcome to forum .

Sad to know that you are being cheated by skoda!

Till date i have not heard single good thing about skoda dealer and their service.
they try to cheat maximum.

Even the staff can be found in Gp road , to buy spurious spares for the cars that come to their service station.

cheap minded people.

Compared to them atleast the tata are better , though they replace some unwanted parts too , they replace with original !!

Thread Starter #4
Hi Siddharth.

Welcome on TAI.

Well consider me one of the buyers of Skoda and I would be soon buying one, not Superb but Fabia.
Please share what had happened because without complete information about the incident. As no one is going to take your advice seriously. People here know that ASS of Skoda is bad but they are also working to improve it.
There are many people I know who are either happy or have not faced any major issue.
Please be informed that problems are there with all car manufacturers it is not limited to Skoda only.
hi!
its clearly your discretion weather or not to take my advice, but what i have faced is horrible. it s my sincere suggestion that are are far too many cars better that the skodas. i have never met one single happy skoda customer. its sad i never researched about the car before buying it. i did it post purchase but hoped nothing would go wrong. but it was my luck that i faced problems. the service part is from dealerships, but how ever they improve it is skoda as a company that need to improve and i see no signs. these guys are going from bas to worse. Skoda has no value to its customers. SAY NO TO SKODA

Thread Starter #5
ilango[speed thirst];72731 said:
Welcome sid ,

welcome to forum .

Sad to know that you are being cheated by skoda!

Till date i have not heard single good thing about skoda dealer and their service.
they try to cheat maximum.

Even the staff can be found in Gp road , to buy spurious spares for the cars that come to their service station.

cheap minded people.

Compared to them atleast the tata are better , though they replace some unwanted parts too , they replace with original !!
OH YES!!
i own a honda, mitsubishi and innova. all these cars face problems but the delership and the company are committed towards resolving the issue and keeping a customer happy. unlike skoda committed and obsessed to annnoy and ill treat its client. SAY NO TO SKODA

No ilango, I am not convinced with the fact. People in TATA are also there to fool people. They just dont care much about their customers. Infact, their workshop people since ages have been interacting with cab drivers etc and do not consider individual owner with much of a respect.

"Not attacking TATA and there people here NOR against cab drivers", so please spare me for that.

So like I said, you will find hypocrates everywhere it is nothing to do specifically with Skoda. Probably the %age value would be high but again it depends.

"I am not supporting Skoda or representing it in any which way."[cheers]

Hi Siddharth,

Welcome to The Automotive India.
Looks like you have been troubled a lot by the Skoda A.S.S. Please share the ownership/service experience of your Skoda Superb which seems to be an unpleasant one.

I agree with you. I had a really bad experience with the TATA guys throughout the ownership experience of our Indigo, but still we were always warmly received by their staff.
I hate to say this, but even my experience with Skoda has been worst i have ever had in my life[anger].

Thread Starter #8
No ilango, I am not convinced with the fact. People in TATA are also there to fool people. They just dont care much about their customers. Infact, their workshop people since ages have been interacting with cab drivers etc and do not consider individual owner with much of a respect.

"Not attacking TATA and there people here NOR against cab drivers", so please spare me for that.

So like I said, you will find hypocrates everywhere it is nothing to do specifically with Skoda. Probably the %age value would be high but again it depends.

"I am not supporting Skoda or representing it in any which way."[cheers]
shailinder it is very skoda specific. i own 4 other brands for nearly 10 years and have faced many problem which have been rectified to my satisfaction. but at skoda they dont care a damn dime. they treat you like dirt. their attitude towards customers is far too bad from anyother company. they have trained staff at skoda and skoda dealers for behaving badly.
SAY NO TO SKODA

hi!
its clearly your discretion weather or not to take my advice, but what i have faced is horrible. it s my sincere suggestion that are are far too many cars better that the skodas. i have never met one single happy skoda customer. its sad i never researched about the car before buying it. i did it post purchase but hoped nothing would go wrong. but it was my luck that i faced problems. the service part is from dealerships, but how ever they improve it is skoda as a company that need to improve and i see no signs. these guys are going from bas to worse. Skoda has no value to its customers. SAY NO TO SKODA
Whether it my discretion or not, YES. Would I be taking your advice, NO.

There is a reason to it because "You have not yet mentioned the issue / problem?" What actually happened ? No one knows. Just because you are not happy and shouting loud that SAY NO TO SKODA. Does not mean people will buy this advice ? [confused]

To me you are creating unnecessary issue or making a big issue of no issue. Or you are yourself is not clear what had happened.

So either way, we are heading towards no where.

We already have clients against Tata in consumer cases and one of them is a monastery. And I've heard a lot of bad things about Skoda service from all quarters.

And almost every A.S.S is starting to fail miserably in acceptable standards of service and its not just these two manufacturers anymore. Even Maruti is almost on the same boat. There is a lack of good and experienced hands in all automotive service sectors.

We already have clients against Tata in consumer cases and one of them is a monastery. And I've heard a lot of bad things about Skoda service from all quarters.

And almost every A.S.S is starting to fail miserably in acceptable standards of service and its not just these two manufacturers anymore. Even Maruti is almost on the same boat. There is a lack of good and experienced hands in all automotive service sectors.
I second your point here Jalex.[thumbsup]

Siddharth, it would be better if you could describe the experience with the A.S.S. It would help the prospective buyers have a clear idea of their service in coimbatore[:)].

Siddarth,

Quality is something that you take as a given when you buy a luxury machine and it truly infuriates us when things go wrong with our wheels. But at the end of the day, these cars are just machines and with humans being so fragile, even our cars are allowed their niggles. Today, every brand faces a problem with their products. That's the nature of this world. But what separates the better brands from the rest is their willingness to rectify the niggles promptly and to our satisfaction.

So do share the exact nature of your problem with your vehicle, so we can discuss them and you can then prod the company higher-ups to look into your matter, positively speaking i.e.

Cheers :)

Thread Starter #14
here it goes.
i take delivery of my car and the very next day i hear a rattling sound from the left side. i call the skoda guys and they ask me to bring down my car to coimbatore. i live in ooty which is 100 kms from coimbatore. its a long drive.
so after a few days i go to them and this is how it goes :

1. they dont create a job card.
2. they suspect a stone in the brake pad so they remove it and clean it and give it back saying its sorted

i left the same day and obviously could not hear the rattle as i was driving in city with ac on. but the moment i reach a quieter area i still hear the same rattle.

i call the dealership and they say it could be from the calliper so bring it back so we can check it.

a few weeks later i take it back and again

1.no job card was raised
2.they strip the wheel and check the calliper and one stupid unexperiences goonk uses a hammer and slams the discs saying it would remove the stone if there were any inside.

he probably needs to hammer his head as there seems a stone there.

will cont............

here it goes.
i take delivery of my car and the very next day i hear a rattling sound from the left side. i call the skoda guys and they ask me to bring down my car to coimbatore. i live in ooty which is 100 kms from coimbatore. its a long drive.
so after a few days i go to them and this is how it goes :

1. they dont create a job card.
2. they suspect a stone in the brake pad so they remove it and clean it and give it back saying its sorted

i left the same day and obviously could not hear the rattle as i was driving in city with ac on. but the moment i reach a quieter area i still hear the same rattle.

i call the dealership and they say it could be from the calliper so bring it back so we can check it.

a few weeks later i take it back and again

1.no job card was raised
2.they strip the wheel and check the calliper and one stupid unexperiences goonk uses a hammer and slams the discs saying it would remove the stone if there were any inside.

he probably needs to hammer his head as there seems a stone there.

will cont............
[:)] Go on we are reading it. So what happened next..

Top Bottom