The Shining Blue TVS Jupiter 125: My Latest Two-Wheeler

Thread Starter #32

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Hi @Nairrk sir, was the issue solved regarding fuel level?
See post no. 24 - the fuel level error automatically got settled after few minutes stop and go ride. Will see if the problem arises when I fill fuel next time.

Anyway, I will ask service centre guys to check this during the next service. Periodical service is overdue. Since it has been raining here continuously for almost last one month I am delaying the service till the rain situation improves.

As I almost reached near the service centre, decided to talk to the guys who suggested that they will check it out at the next service.The service has been already overdue, so planning to do it tomorrow.

Oh maybe I might have missed...Didn't hear the service update, hence asked!

Thread Starter #34

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Oh maybe I might have missed...Didn't hear the service update, hence asked!
Yes, I did not update because I have been waiting for the service to be done, which delayed due to very heavy rain here since the beginning of this month. Planning to do the service by the end of this month or early next month. Will give an update after the service.

Yes, go for a test ride and get clarified everything you have in mind (may be you can talk to them about the tank over flowing problem as per above video) and finalise the scooter only if you are fully satisfied.

All the best.!
Thank you for your input, Caught up with some work last weekend so couldn't go for a TD, will be doing it this weekend and will update after that.

Top Bottom