The Scorpio Saga - A Book About India's Popular SUV

Thread Starter #1
Mahindra launched a coffee-table book The Legend of Scorpio at the Auto Expo in New Delhi, which details the conception, development and progress of the Scorpio into its current status.

Anand Mahindra, vice-chairman and managing director, Mahindra & Mahindra, said: “The book follows the Scorpio's journey from the new kid on the block to the cherished possession of more than two lakh Scorpio owners. It also chronicles our corporate journey from self-doubt to self-belief.

“The Scorpio resonates with Indians because, in so many ways, it represents an evolving India. It not only redefined the SUV space, it became a tangible embodiment of Indian aspirations.”

The book is priced at Rs. 700, and will be available at most leading bookshops.

Source:Hindu

Attachments

Is the Scorpio actually ready to share coffee table space with books on the Harley and the Mustang??
[thinking]

Never!

I am a fan of scorpio, But nothing impressed me to buy that book :)
Coffee table books are meant only for classics, and I think in India today, only the Bullet and the Amby can lay claim to that!!

Hey guys even i didn't knew that it costs 700.
They should have given a complimentary copy for Scorpio Owners.
But as per my knowledge those who have participated in offroading by M&M have been given a complimentary copy.

350Z

Core Team
Most of us here don't want to buy that book but please also answer why? Is it just because of the price? Though I agree that Mahindra is offering it at a premium and could have distributed as complimentary to new Scorpio buyers or at least even gave them some discounts. Nonetheless, I read that book is made up of good quality paper with detailed information about India's most preferred SUV - Scorpio. Those who don't want so spend bucks on this book can have a small online preview here: Scorpio-Book. For others who are interested in this can purchase from leading bookstores, Full list here: ::::: MAHINDRA SCORPIO :::::

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom