The Romance of Trucking

Is long haul trucking romantic?

• Total voters
well i dint knew people want to take trucking as profession also [surprise] anyways i will also want to drive one some day but definately not everday!
People earn a jackpot if the trucking job is challenging which is enough for their fortune provided they take a lot of risk.Watch Ice Road Truckers, it gives you the whole picture of what real trucking is and what we Indians think

And these truck drivers earn a lot dude[;)]. Almost more then $70K per year. One of my friend in Canada has his own trucking company.
If possible tell him to Join us know? He can share his experiences here where we would like it.

Same here buddy. I also want to drive them atleast once. I have been in their cabin but didn't get a chance to drive. Their cabin is WOOO. The cabin was giving me the feeling of a cockpit.
Have you seen the TV show of 'Trick my Truck'? They do a good job so that the driver doesn't feel 'fatigue' every time.

People earn a jackpot if the trucking job is challenging which is enough for their fortune provided they take a lot of risk.Watch Ice Road Truckers, it gives you the whole picture of what real trucking is and what we Indians think

If possible tell him to Join us know? He can share his experiences here where we would like it.

Have you seen the TV show of 'Trick my Truck'? They do a good job so that the driver doesn't feel 'fatigue' every time.

I will try asking my friend if he can join TAI.

And what is this show 'Trick my Truck' about ?

And what is this show 'Trick my Truck' about ?
It's all about customizing your truck according to your needs and have fun with them, was watching them in history Channel few months back and to tell you it was the show i enjoyed a lot after Ice Road Truckers.

Just an video of how the trucks are being customized:
Trick My Truck Season 1, Part 1 - YouTube

It's all about customizing your truck according to your needs and have fun with them, was watching them in history Channel few months back and to tell you it was the show i enjoyed a lot after Ice Road Truckers.
Oh ya man i liked the "Ice Road Truckers" show as well. Just loved it. And will definitely watch this one too.

Last edited:

Top Bottom