Rise & Fall Of Fuel Prices in India

Re: Petrol Prices Reaching Sky High!!!

Hmm i expect the lpg price to go up too.

Illegal to use domestic lpg that is given at subsidised rate and also not refined.

Basic kit cost 18000/- and followed by lot of troubles as free bee

Its all because we all keep voting for such a corrupted Congoxxxx govt.

new versions of gandhi's wont bother about common man problem but they support scams and scamsters they even hesitate to release the top tax defaulters list[anger][evil]

My time being relief is booked for a diesel Figo

and my bike gives 60 kmpl local

Mods i know its not apt here to talk politics but have to tell that out of angry coz thats the fact which caused all of us to suffer

Its all because we all keep voting for such a corrupted Congoxxxx govt.

new versions of gandhi's wont bother about common man problem but they support scams and scamsters they even hesitate to release the top tax defaulters list[anger][evil]

My time being relief is booked for a diesel Figo

and my bike gives 60 kmpl local

Mods i know its not apt here to talk politics but have to tell that out of angry coz thats the fact which caused all of us to suffer
I second MSN here.Government is least bother about people of the country. We are not paying taxes in thousand forms, so that they can make money.

In Delhi, petrol is at Rs.58/- and I am still feeling the pinch. Not sure how people are managing in other parts of the country ?

FYI, in other countries fuel prices are not that high.

From what i have heard till now,
I think petrol prices are heavy in TN. 63 per litre i guess. [anger]

Its 61.59 at Reliance in my hometown. The Petrol price is going through the roof. I feel like an idiot and discriminated when I see filthy rich people are moving around filling subsidised Diesel in their Beemers and Mercs, when I myself am paying more than what I should for Petrol to commute on my bike.

Lorry drivers are always there to help beemers and mercs by doing strike when diesel prices are increased.

I guess the solution is not to increase the price of Diesel or give up the subsidy on Diesel, But to slap a hefty additional yearly tax on Diesel barges of cars which will deter people from going for Diesels and in the process stop the burden on the subsidy mechanism. If this system is introduced then maybe the Oil companies will stop crying about losses, Which I'm starting to feel is crocodile tears nowadays.

Thread Starter #39

Normal Petrol price is 65.65 / litre in Bangalore.[frustration]
Filled it today at BPCL.

Shell price Today 66.30/-

Last edited:

the solution is they should cut the excessive tax on the petroleum products.

the actual price of price is not more than 27 rupees rest of the the money we pay goes as tax

moreover we pay income tax for the money we already paid as tax on petrol.

if you fill 10,000 rupees petrol in a year the tax on petrol you paid is almost 7000 rupees and in your yearly income tax that money paid as tax is not excepted [frustration]

I second MSN here.Government is least bother about people of the country. We are not paying taxes in thousand forms, so that they can make money.

In Delhi, petrol is at Rs.58/- and I am still feeling the pinch. Not sure how people are managing in other parts of the country ?

FYI, in other countries fuel prices are not that high.
yea but it is increasing in other countries as well. Like here it is 47.63 baht per litre which is about 55 rupees. Middle East is cheapest. Dubai has fuel that costs only 15 rupees per litre!! [frustration]

it was not the upto date price even though the price at pakistan is 40% lesser than india
[lol]
That was all I could gather. To gather the up to date prices from various nations across the globe, I must have an army of a research team under me.[lol]
Well atleast you can get an idea of the percentage differences in price none the less.

Normal Petrol price is 65.93 / litre in Bangalore. HP petrol bunk
I think Bangalore is the costliest city to live in India - Road tax is 14.3% + pay for Tolls, Petrol ~66/Lt, Movie ticket price upto Rs.1000 - I assume highest compared to any state in India. For everything Government charges tax, but i wonder where do they utilize the tax amount- Swiss bank account??? [sad]

Top Bottom