The Red Rocket: My Skoda Octy

Hi Friends,
Last week i went for a small trip Chennai to Sri Kalahastri,
from Chennai to gummidipoondi there is lots of road work and diversion so i can not cruise my car, after that there is some decent stretch so i went up to 120 Kmph, when i reach 120 my steering getting jerking and makes me to feel not more than that speed,

pls suggest me what is the exact reason for the jerking, i feel this cause due to poor Suspension. pls suggest me before i take her to mechanic.
Should be an alignment issue. Get alignment and balancing done first at any good shop before taking it ti skoda. In worst case, could be a bent rim, but that's very unlikely to happen unless you recently had hit your wheels in a deep pothole or something.

It can't be the suspension coz its the stiff suspension set up itself that makes the ride planted at high speeds, as per my experiences with VW.

Thread Starter #47
Hello Everyone,

My front wheel Disc Rotor and Pad due for change it almost worst condition, pls help me to choose good brand or place to replace,

I don't like to go to Skoda Authorized, also pls let me know what will be the approximate value.

Hi Surya,

Hows your Skoda Octavia? Do update this thread with the service details and ofcourse the pics, which will benefit the prospective buyers[:)].

Top Bottom